MakeWebGames

Seeking several partners (programmer, artist(s), designer, content creator)

Sim

I am seeking several PAID partners for an upcoming ajax based game. I am looking for one more programmer to finalize the game as I am known for completing about 80% of my projects then stopping.

I am also seeking One web designer to create a coded template from scratch that will meet the standards of this game.

Next, I am looking for one person to add content to the game.

Finally, I am seeking several artists or one very dedicated artist to create all in game art

All positions are paid, and a % of all game profits will be giving to contributors.

More details about this game will be giving to people over MSN who can provide a portfolio that is up to standards of what I am looking for.

A little about me, I have been coding for over 10 years with over 6 years php experience. I will be doing most of the programming myself. Some of you may know me for my php rpg game creator, which is no longer online. I am 28 years old. Thanks for reading guys and girls.

MSN; [email protected]

I am seeking several PAID partners for an upcoming ajax based game. I am looking for one more programmer to finalize the game as I am known for completing about 80% of my projects then stopping.

I am also seeking One web designer to create a coded template from scratch that will meet the standards of this game.

Next, I am looking for one person to add content to the game.

Finally, I am seeking several artists or one very dedicated artist to create all in game art

All positions are paid, and a % of all game profits will be giving to contributors.

More details about this game will be giving to people over MSN who can provide a portfolio that is up to standards of what I am looking for.

A little about me, I have been coding for over 10 years with over 6 years php experience. I will be doing most of the programming myself. Some of you may know me for my php rpg game creator, which is no longer online. I am 28 years old. Thanks for reading guys and girls.

MSN; [email protected]

If you could supply me with more details about this ajax based game I might be interested.

• 3 weeks later...