MakeWebGames

My Pledge...

Danny696

Ok guys, over the past year or so, I've been, well, a knob. Now that I'm 16, I'm no kid, so I'm wanting to tell everyone that I'm changing. No more n00b bashing, No more McCodes Bashing, No more slandering.

I obviously, cannot change your view of me, nor what I did in the past, But from now on, I'll be more helpfull, and more supportive to everyone.

So yeh, Thanks Guys...

lol, no more abuse? Are you sure this is Danny speaking :-P

This is a great pledge congrats on seeing how others may view you! lol

So ya know everyone's an idiot at some point or another, everyone has their own faults, that may not meet eye with others, but it is what makes you, YOU!

Ok guys, over the past year or so, I've been, well, a knob. Now that I'm 16, I'm no kid

well 16 years old=Still a kid, how ever i'm glad to see you attempting to change. Not bashing Mccodes how ever is going to be a challenge i'm sure LOL. A lot of people are going to benefit from your help.

Imagine how people would feel if i got annoyed with every post people place on here id never even get the mods i produce to be looked at....

With the quality work you produce? I don't think anyone would care. Everyone appreciates free mods

Awww, where is the fun in that danny! This means we'll have less work checking your posts :( I think I might even miss it a bid. However, this is exciting news, I'm curious how you'll "evolve" :D

If you want, Ill delete the post and give you work ;)