MakeWebGames

MrEvilChaos

MrEvilChaos and his Partner, Alex Gregory

Owners of Demonic Soldiers

Alex Gregory, partners of MrEvilChaos, hired me to do work for him, made his 20% down payment fine. However, when it came to the final payment at the end he lied about paying it and gave me a fake transaction number which had the wrong proper calculated feeds for this type of deal. I called up Paypal and gave them the transaction id number, they conclude that there is no such one under that.

He refused to talk to me even after messaging him a couple time on his game. I gave him a week but now I am selling their template as this is unfair for me. To keep me going thinking they will purchase the template at the end saying everything is great and okay to move on.

I am just warning anyone else to watch out if you are going to deal with him and this group of people.

Peter Leaman

Edited by W3Theory || Peter

yea have you got the face screenshot? it is all to easy for people to fake a screenshot (specialy a webpage as all you need if firebug) so i dont doubt you for a second but as dave said we need proof, inocent until proven guilty

True

I knew he was a bad guy

He held a Referal Competetion in His demonicsoldiers.com game

And the Price of it was 100$(real life money)

Do any one think he would make a competetion for that much money... OK WE CAN ACCEPT THAT

I entered the comp

and i was leading with most referral..i thought he will pay me..i checked all the users thier referals-Everyone was below mine ...so Ninja -his referal was 0 after he chose the winner Ninja became more than me and he won the contest...

Its Clearly proved that within 2-3 mins no one can refer so much...

SO this means it was his own account trying to fool the members

I never hired you -.- That wasn't me so don't say it was

I knew he was a bad guy

He held a Referal Competetion in His demonicsoldiers.com game

And the Price of it was 100$(real life money)

Do any one think he would make a competetion for that much money... OK WE CAN ACCEPT THAT

I entered the comp

and i was leading with most referral..i thought he will pay me..i checked all the users thier referals-Everyone was below mine ...so Ninja -his referal was 0 after he chose the winner Ninja became more than me and he won the contest...

Its Clearly proved that within 2-3 mins no one can refer so much...

SO this means it was his own account trying to fool the members

and u didnt get it cause you were just making new account so all the referals u had were all on ur Ip so dont even complain and when u say something about someone make sure it's the truth

Edited by Dominion
Added post below to this one. No need to two posts.

Please don’t double post editing the last post would have been fine.

Also if you never hired him, why not say that when he mailed you? I assume you’re not denying that he was on your game, and tried to contact you?

Edited by Dominion