MakeWebGames

First Project

ashbow97

Hey :D A little while ago I was asked to make a site for my school (we've been proposed to shut) so I did. Even though I didn't get payed a penny, I thought that it would be a good learning chance for me and a chance to show you my current ablilties :P

As most of you know for my constant questions, I'm still regarded as a coding newbie, I'm not that great to be honest :L So even though I want critisism, please make it constructive ;) Lol, all of it from the Template, Style and Content was all done by me, and tbh, I'm pretty proud of it:

http://www.whywastewakeman.co.uk/

The colors have been remarked as bogey looking, but it was hard to get a decent color scheme for Green, Black and White (school colours) :)

I think you did a good job, and it's actually ery informative. Although you could have used the house style of the original site, layout and shades of green.

You could also have used Petition Buzz to help go against the school closure. As it is very known (Just saw one article and it had 19k signatures) so you could use this to your advantage :). Also the site has Facebook and Twitter intergration, so you can refer people on those specific social networking sites much easier.

-sniko

Edited by sniko
Added petition buzz information

Thanks to both of you :)

I know, I've had that problem before now, but it hasn't happened for a while now :) The contact form is the only thing that really isn't mine, I created it on a site because I needed one quick, but I want to look into creating my own soon and hopefully getting rid of that problem :D