MakeWebGames

iMakePlay

Sim

Well one thing I do recommend from the off is the ability for people using the creator to buy a domain, and play the game from a .com domain name, if you get what I mean by that...

Most people won't enjoy a game ½ as much simply due to it being on a site like that. Also allow some way for the game owner/manger to add mods to such their game. ;)

Well one thing I do recommend from the off is the ability for people using the creator to buy a domain, and play the game from a .com domain name, if you get what I mean by that...

I plan on doing that =)

Right now I am focusing on the entrance page. I am wanting to get people's attention and let them know what iMakePlay is about. I don't want users to be like WTF is this? Or think its complicated when really its mostly data entry =]

Will it be free or a paid service? Or free for base with additional options payed?

I am currently thinking paid. Either a monthly or a yearly fee. Not to expensive though. Additional paid options will be available too. Only reason I am leaning more towards paid is to try and stop people from just registering logging in once or twice then never returning. To save resources is another good reason. Currently on my PHP RPG Game Creator, I auto create some start up content for owners so there game is no empty when they login to try to stop them from getting discourage.

What exactly can the "game owners" do? What sort of customization?

Game owners will be able to choose/purchase a game genre. Card game, mafia, rpg, war. They can change css of there games. I will also be giving game owners the template files if they wish to completely customize the appearance of there game. Of course with different genre's, it involves even more coding then my original plan from years ago, but I believe this is a better plan as I want to recode my rpg creator anyways as its based of my procedure coding style from a year 1/2 ago and I wish to move onto the OOP. That alone shouldn't be a reason to rewrite a ton of code, but I also need a new database design.

Can they upload custom PHP or just do modifications via the panels?

No custom php upload. I wouldn't know how to stop it from the whole site being compromised.

Thanks for showing interest in the project a_bertrand.