MakeWebGames

To Illusions

Djkanna

The idea wasn't for me to tell him, he's the one that mentioned it in the first place.

However he said only Alain had called him that no one else did, so I posted this in hopes of someone else other than me expressing the same thoughts about him, which are true he is the mod king.

If I had sent this to him via PM the whole point would have been lost and um I would have just told him it via MSN when he mentioned it.

It's really about time people showed their appreciation for the hard work developers do for the users of MCC engine.

Farts Burps and Coughs

Well I have to say im Shocked stunned and need to fart ;)

Cheers guys for this.. Yes ive read them since yesterday and really didnt know what to put to thank you all..

I hope my mods regardless of their uses has brought you some fun or even some piece of mind knowing that not all Paid mods cant be free..

Iv'e probably pissed off a lot of people making my mods free and being able to make them unique..

But a few years ago I was at the brunt of a rip off from a paid mod and i got stung so to thank them i made their lives hell so they couldnt piss me off again :)