MakeWebGames

Need Crimes/Missions ($50-$100)!!!

Dayo

Hiya, i need some missions wrote up, as when it comes to imagination im very limited :P

I need them for my the mercenary game, this is a paid job (but if anyone will do it for free i wont mind lol :P)

I need about 30-50 location specific missions but only the title, success/fail text and description, ill do the EXP/money gain etc..

PM me or post below your prices per mission/for the bulk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Still looking for this ... Preferably within the next month as all I have to do is code the platoon system and then the NPC/warzone system then Ild be adding the final touches to the game ready for the main beta launch

• 2 weeks later...

Hey :) I'd probs be able to help out :D I've done this for another game a while ago because it reset because of economy issues. With the missions I did, the economy was fine and the players enjoyed the game much more because the missions had a story line and more unlockables

I don't have anything I can do right now so I'd be willing to do them for free :) Even though... a little bit of pay would be appreciated :P

Just one question though, would I only be writing out the missions and not actually coding them... or typing them in?

Feel free to add me on MSN to talk further :D

• 3 months later...