MakeWebGames

Menu

Karlos94

Well Peter, if you think like that how do expect to draw more customers to W3Theory by saying, it's only RockMelt no need to worry about them users!

Anyway if you really need proof that it doesn't work "fine" in every browser, just let me know and I'll take a screenshot of Chrome for you. Seems if you fix one, you fix both!

Obviously it's a browser, I'm not stupid.

I'm just saying I don't like it and don't consider it a 'real' browser. Not something I would choose, yet you're correct, the problem still needs to be fixed.

Otherwise the 10 people that do use it may not be attracted to MWG. (Yes, I know it doesn't really have 10 users)

Obviously it's a browser, I'm not stupid.

I'm just saying I don't like it and don't consider it a 'real' browser. Not something I would choose, yet you're correct, the problem still needs to be fixed.

Otherwise the 10 people that do use it may not be attracted to MWG. (Yes, I know it doesn't really have 10 users)

IE is still a browser... people still care for that!

But yeah it should work in all browsers but doesn't but it's not really our issue! Let Jordan fix it!

Well Peter, if you think like that how do expect to draw more customers to W3Theory by saying, it's only RockMelt no need to worry about them users!

Anyway if you really need proof that it doesn't work "fine" in every browser, just let me know and I'll take a screenshot of Chrome for you. Seems if you fix one, you fix both!

Could be the width of your screen then , as I am using chrome and it works fine?

Must be the screen size. I have used visual studio to create a web browser but the one thing that needs to be taken into consideration is how big the computer screen is.

So it could just be the screen of computer or even ( if the browser was built in this way) that the browser can not be enlarged like dragged bigger. I've never heard of RockMelt and don't think I'd want to after reading some of these .

One rule every web designer should stick to is stick to the four main browsers( in my opinion): google chrome , IE, Firefox, Safari

The problem is sorted, it is not down to screen size or resolution. The problem was that somehow I selected a theme which I contained a CSS bug.

@Coly10; I'd recommend RockMelt but only in a few circumstances..

- If you are constantly on Facebook, Twitter or like to get real-time notifications from RSS feeds.

- You want to be on a Webkit browser.

- You love the way Chrome works.

I love chrome, it raely crashes on me, so I stick to what works, however, I believe that adding opera to the list of must be compatible with for designers is a good idea, (not 100% for sure) I think that most smart phones use Opera or something very similar .... I like the idea of having people so addicted to my game that they play from their phones.