MakeWebGames

Selling Tilebased Isometric Ajax Map

BlackScorp

Hey all,

iam selling a Tilebased Isometric Ajax Map for around 100-200 € . The Map is made with jQuery javascript Framework it load new Tiles over Json, old and non visible Tiles will be deleted after displaying new Tiles, the Map tiles can be saved as PHP File, XML File or simple in MySQL database. The Map is independent of the Display/Browsersize you can setup your own size, you can scroll the map from about X - 20000 / Y - 20000 until X +20000 / Y + 20000.

Iam Offering the Code and Introducing into the Code over ICQ,Mail or what ever you wanna.Tileset and Objects you need to get by yourself.

I made an click Demo with animation but as i told, i can make quick drag and drop map . You can see the Demo here http://cruel-online.de/map2/

if you have suggestions or other Questions, just ask me.

Sorry for my bad English.

Best regards BlackScorp

Seems way off as price... specially for something not that complex. Also you should handle keys not only mouse click and if mouse movement at least to handle a continuous walk until you release. Also your map seems to have a single layer where you would need at least a second one for the objects.

to implement keysupport is easy as well, just few lines of code.

@Ruleofzu are you sure about the price? you ever tryed to make it? and the demo is just an example , its not only the code, most ppl just wanted to know HOW they make it, so iam going to give the Code and explain what i did and why , it isnt somethink like "Pay me and get the zip and make what ever you like"

@a_bertrand

ok i will implement more layers, A* Algorithm , key functions, collision check , i hope after it you will agree with the price, just give me few days

Greetz BlackScorp

• 4 months later...

Hi

Hey all,

iam selling a Tilebased Isometric Ajax Map for around 100-200 € . The Map is made with jQuery javascript Framework it load new Tiles over Json, old and non visible Tiles will be deleted after displaying new Tiles, the Map tiles can be saved as PHP File, XML File or simple in MySQL database. The Map is independent of the Display/Browsersize you can setup your own size, you can scroll the map from about X - 20000 / Y - 20000 until X +20000 / Y + 20000.

Iam Offering the Code and Introducing into the Code over ICQ,Mail or what ever you wanna.Tileset and Objects you need to get by yourself.

I made an click Demo with animation but as i told, i can make quick drag and drop map . You can see the Demo here http://cruel-online.de/map2/

if you have suggestions or other Questions, just ask me.

Sorry for my bad English.

Best regards BlackScorp

Why the map is not loading?

Mabey because this was from a long time ago, and if you looked at the date then you would have realised, and there was no need to stupidly bring up a post from like 20 years ago.... (Yes, dont be a smart arse and say something about the 20 years, its an exaggeration...)

Mabey because this was from a long time ago, and if you looked at the date then you would have realised, and there was no need to stupidly bring up a post from like 20 years ago.... (Yes, dont be a smart arse and say something about the 20 years, its an exaggeration...)

Hey Danny, It's not from 20 years ago! ;)

• 4 months later...

Oh i already forgot about this Forums, because i realized that the script dont worth that money:D but i made some updates http://dev.cruel-online.de/ youre able to "Draw" tiles on a Map , save it and watch the preview. Actually working on my small game and dont have the time to finish the map Editor. The Editor was actually Programmed to have to work, i didnt optimized the Perfomance. So if you have any Questions, just ask:D

Greetz BlackScorp

Not bad! I would suggest to have automatic tools for the mix of 2 kind of tiles (grass / sand or whatever else). If you want to see how I made mine:

http://www.nowhere-else.org/demo_mapeditor.php

You can try the "Smart draw" mode or, "Draw hills" or "Draw roads" it should shows what kind of automations you can implement which do improve a lot the map making.

• 2 months later...