MakeWebGames

Mascot Valuation

JimBob

Thank you again. Any idea on how much its worth though?

I am willing to sell custom mascots. And because i know that im really not trusted enough yet, ill make first, and show you it (with water marks), and well see if you want to buy it or not? Just an idea if anyone would like to purchase a custom mascot...

Thank you again. Any idea on how much its worth though?

I am willing to sell custom mascots. And because i know that im really not trusted enough yet, ill make first, and show you it (with water marks), and well see if you want to buy it or not? Just an idea if anyone would like to purchase a custom mascot...

I'd do a few more examples first.. With sketches and a few shots of sketch then do a few shots of the colouring process to confirm you have made them!

Hello,

Nice work, as Dave Macaulay said show the process of making it so you can confirm its a custom mascot made by you and you should have no problems at all finding people to buy them because from this example your work looks great.

I would be happy to purchase one or two custom mascots from you being that the price is affordable for me =)

Im going to make a kind of gangster. Ill post various different screenshots of me making it too prove that I made it. Ill post it here so anyone can use it.

I should be finished in a day or two.

Thanks for all your complements in this thread!

These are well worth over 150$, he does some quality work, I wouldn't listen to these prices as that is just under selling your work. You have great talent and high expectations! I wouldn't settle for anything less than 150

I also think that Is some amazing work! I will also be contacting you about these mascots. I would say that they are worth around $80-$130. But that's just an estimate.

I look forward to seeing a few more examples, and the proof that you made it!

Thanks Djkanna .

I will be selling my first few mascots for around $100 untill I get some sort of reputation.

Ive already got a few orders in so when im done, ill post the work I completed (watermarked).

That's fair, my only concern is that this community is probably not the best for you to sell your creations, here you'll be looking at selling $100-$250 max however for the quality (judging from your provided mascot) of yours people (IE companies, video games, book publishers etc) would pay in the thousands maybe more for bulk stuff.

Just a thought.

• 6 months later...

$80 to $130 sounds reasonable for the level of detail in the image shown, I often do mascots in 3d for $50 to $100 the hard part is guaranteeing that the work is in fact your own. Mine is easy to verify as I can provide creation files, animate the characters, show them in different poses, ect ect. But hand drawn / 2d images are much harder to provide proof of creation for. Have you considered watermarking your images through a company that can track them online?

• 5 weeks later...