MakeWebGames

PrisonLords Layout [Layered PSD] !FREE! + DESIGN TUTORIAL!

Guest George || Oxyden

Wouldn't say it's sad. Someone paid me to do it, I did it for them. How fair is it for me to then give it away for free? Zero fairness. It's fine George you want to help out, doesn't mean that everyone has to be like here let me take time of my busy day and prepare something that is already given to them for free and take that extra step for them and do it for free... How fair that you keep posting or messaging someone to do it for free?...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn... and i cant even buy it because i dont got the payment methods they want :( pff so i guess i'll still have to wait for an lucky day or something... with this...

You could always try to learn the basics of PSD to HTML conversion. There are tons of tutorials online.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I do have this coded in html/css if anyone is interested, not sure weather i want to release it for free or not, however i'll wait for offers and if none come through; I will release for free.

You didn't create the template, so you can't sell it.

Free stuff means share alike.

You didn't create the template, so you can't sell it.

Free stuff means share alike.

He can sell his coding work, that is not counted as free. It's like someone coming to me with a clan template and saying I need you to code up this clan template for me. It's not like I have to do it for free just because those were free... When he is selling, he is selling his coding work..