MakeWebGames

GRPG licenses

Dominion

Who a she? Im a male. Im searching for open source GRPG. I have the script download 5 days ago. Not loading it till I know its open source.

That was directed at "Publius" - Who very well may be a she, despite us referring to 'him' as "he". :)

And short of getting into contact with Publius, I doubt we (or Google) can answer that for you, all indications point to the intention of releasing it open source, yet never actually doing it.

About Open Source GRPG

I open my GRPG I found. Anyone got a good mug.php. Because its pack with sourceforge.net info. Nothing about mug.php.

Where I found. Not sure where. I got 5 different locations I download it. Its wasn't then Clone or nulled sites. If anyone wants to see mug.php I put it in. The whole GRPG No Way. Its has something do with sourceforge.net/users/myneocorp. Download on Sept. 17th 2012.

Read this it in GRPG mug.php file.

Developer Information About this Developer: This is the page for Brandon Werner Brandon Werner registered with SourceForge.net on 2007-04-14. About SourceForge.net: SourceForge.net is the world's largest provider of hosting for Open Source software development projects. SourceForge.net provides a variety of services to projects, including a download mirror network, collaborative development tools (like CVS and Subversion), and tools to support discussion and support. These services are provided to projects and their end-users free-of-charge. About Open Source: Of benefit to users, Open Source software is licensed so you can download and use the software free-of-charge. The source code for this software is made available free-of-charge, you (or a programmer you hire) can make changes to this software to better meet your needs, and you can release your changed code back to the community passing the benefit on to other users.

Just out of curiosity have any of you tried contacting Brandon on FB?

He has an FB https://www.facebook.com/brandon.werner.7 and he is active I sent him 2 mails so far, with no respond. And found other websites where he listed his FB page to the engine.

Either he abandoned it, or he lost his memory of it lol. I found 2 different licenses in my file one was a commercial another was a free open source license, I think the download that I downloaded may be a illegal copy of lunarbattle, that is the only indication on the files of where it came from and that of myneocorp copyright.

• 4 months later...

I know this is a very old post, but if anyone is still interested in The GRPG, I am just now getting back into coding, and this is Brandon Werner aka publius, the original creator. I no longer use [email protected], I know use [email protected] however I still have access to the [email protected] account, if anyone wants me to prove I am in fact the original creator. I am currently trying to decide whether to open source this or not, but first I want to get a feel for the interest in the game. I may end up updating all the security problems and selling it for $20 or so and then getting a domain and site for the game again, but with better support from myself and a forum for community support. I am getting nostalgic lately remembering when I used to develop things for the web (I'm a CNC machinist now) and would like to use scripting as my past time, as I always enjoyed that and it never felt like work, anyway if anyone is still interested in this project please let me know :)