MakeWebGames

Graphic Maker Looking for Work ! | CHEAP |

RJC |

Hey! :)

I'm currently looking for some work making graphics. I have given up on learning PHP and decided to concentrate on something that I'm good at.

Currently I have no examples but in order to gain some trust/respect I will do the first 2 for free.

2 Free taken sorry, they will be up soon.

After the first couple I will be charging in the range of $10 - $100.

Please note that I will not be coding the template for you, I will be giving you the PSD file + any other format you wish. The PSD will be sliced but NOT coded.

If your interested just PM me or add me on MSN ([email protected]) for more informations.

Cheers

Rob

Guest George || Apollis

Hello, Graphic Designer is proper term. Also, you should make some examples of your work for others too see, its how i started off.

I'm tired not blind, He could very easily make some examples, not hard for a graphic designer...

As you made it so clear before that you're tired, not blind.....Or did I miss it?

And you're saying it's not hard for a graphic designer? If he wants to produce something that people like, he needs to spend time on it and pay attention to detail. I think you think graphic design is easy, it's not. It is for the people that don't spend a lot of time at all, and then what they've produced is a load of crap, but still everyone comments on it saying "OMG AMAZING" just for the free stuff. It's a load of poop XD

Once you've made the 2 free pieces of work, post here for all to see :D

Guest George || Apollis

If a graphic designer does not spend time on one thing and alot on another, he/she is not a good graphic designer. If the work is not good, the person that they do it too may not even decide to use it. Not trying to spam his post just giving a suggestion. He also has an option to design something and just sell it.