MakeWebGames

Paying for Ad Banners

Curt

Hello All,

I'm requesting the work of a talented Graphics artist. I do not have very much skill in this area of game development.

I need two quality ad banners in these sizes: 728x90 and 120x600

My budget is anywhere from 20$ up to 100$...to be honest im not looking for amateur looking banners..i need some nice professional banners..im willing to pay more for quality.

If anyone knows a website or something ill be happy to check that out as well :)

Im gonna google for some now and see what i can come up with,

Thanks Everyone,

Curt

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I received my Advertisement Banners this morning and I think they are nice. Im satisfied with the service quality plus the price :)

Here is a couple examples :

728x90.gif

160x600.gif

I received 5 different Banner images..so 20$ each is not bad in my book :)

I would recommend them if you need some affordable ad banners :)

Thanks Haunted Dawg for referring me to them :)

Cheers

Im irish :P

We all aren't ginger.. :L

Sorry hope that wasn't taken the wrong way. Just thought different mascots would of been better. But yeah that is good pricing. 5 banners for 100$ is not to bad

No I get you. He does look a bit out of place. Really nice for the price though :)

haha, if I'm ever going to have a "thug" on my side, id actually pick an Irishman! Easy going and fun till threatened, then totally unstoppable. I mean hell, haven't you guys seen Boondock Saints? Every guy I ever met from Ireland is a lot like that! So they arent all red headed, and most of them are skinny, but the Irish are bad ass in a good way.

haha, if I'm ever going to have a "thug" on my side, id actually pick an Irishman! Easy going and fun till threatened, then totally unstoppable. I mean hell, haven't you guys seen Boondock Saints? Every guy I ever met from Ireland is a lot like that! So they arent all red headed, and most of them are skinny, but the Irish are bad ass in a good way.

Yes we are ;)