MakeWebGames

Template

wrx

Created a new Template for ZAP to get familiar with the layout of the system and how each page loads.I really like how its laid out makes it easy to customize to your needs.

Heres a few samples of how it turned out.

Welcome Page/Index

photo-307-8e099e31.jpg

In Game Theme

photo-308-2a730efa.jpg

wrx

Now thats just lazy Danny lol

Google search is fine tool lalalalalala {insert abuse and grief for not looking it up and learning what svn is here}

http://subversion.apache.org/

SVN is great. Especially for community driven projects. Those that have access can submit code but the master main code available is not affected until a revision or new file is approved. Thus any mistakes in the submissions do not affect the current version of the code.

Indeed I stopped working on it as nobody was even willing to test or even request features. So why would I work alone on something that basically is not useful to me? Now if some people wish to invest time, fine I'm willing to help as well. BTW I never requested to use SVN as you could download the whole thing as ZIP file.

SVN is here to keep track of the history, see who modified what and why and allow multiple people to work on the project. At the same time we could make branches which means, while we give away a version 1.0 we could start working on a version 2.0, and in case there is some bug fix to make to 1.0 we could do so without breaking the next 2.0

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...