MakeWebGames

McCode Mod Archive [BETA]

Dayo

[align=center]Mod Archive

[/align]

Hiya recently i started to code a archive for McCodes Mods for all the versions (Lite, V1 and V2) at the moment it is located HERE and only has a few basic features that are:

• view mod by catagory
  • View mod details
  • Download the mods in ZIP format

This service is still in BETA so the folowing services will be added at a later date:

• User login
    • View recent downloads
    • Get email for any updates on mods you downloaded
    • Upload a mod to the archive (Has to be authenticated first)

[*] Support System

• Styled like yahoo awnsers (user can post then comunity can awnser)
    • Staff support (A user can request personal support from a archive admin)

[*] View Mods options

• View by most downloaded
    • View mod by newest added
    • View mod by tags

[*] plus a few more that i wont post here yet ;)

[align=center]To submit a mod to the archive please email me the ZIP file (along with a little description) to [email protected] OR post below[/align]

[align=center]ANY BUGS PLEASE POST HERE OR EMAIL ME! DONT JUST THINK THEY WILL FIX THEMSELF MAGICLY![/align]

• Like 1

Topic made sticky so it's easier to get too, Please keep all updates and such in here so we don't have 1million threads :)

+ Very good idea, I hope this turns out well, MCCodes needed something like this, the next step would be recoding all them to be secured & updated, It's add that as a extra offer, Like they can hire you to do that kinda thing :)

Topic made sticky so it's easier to get too, Please keep all updates and such in here so we don't have 1million threads :)

+ Very good idea, I hope this turns out well, MCCodes needed something like this, the next step would be recoding all them to be secured & updated, It's add that as a extra offer, Like they can hire you to do that kinda thing :)

All updates will be in the 1st post .. also ill let you secure all the mods :P, the most popular downloaded will be secured by myself/archive coders (just a little hint on another feature)

@dominion: can you try to re download it and see if the error happens again?

@dominion it should add .zip to the end of the file automaticly as they are stored on my server like 0001.zip, 0002.zip etc then it is renamed to the proper name on download and they are .zip on my server

@jordan no wouldent work, i dont think

@Danny696 Oh it will ... if we get mods submited to it!

@all with the function error: what browser are you using? im using FF and it is working perfect!

yes it works (i am using ie8 ) i will mail karlos magictallguy and a few more people i have backups of a lot of the mcaddons and dev-forums mods :)

would love to have them :thumbsup:

@danny weird was working for me ?( 8|