MakeWebGames

PBBG-Engine

JakeB

Hello, Jake here!

I would like to personally invite you to join PBBG-Engine The free PHP RPG Engine! You can download it 100% free! Also, you can make and release your own plugins to the public! It has a very easy to use hook system, and a custom database layer (currently supports mySQL, MySQLi, SQLite, and PostgreSQL) All of the core functions that come in the system are located called directly from the core class, and can be called via the $core variable!

Features include:

* Fully customizeable

* Easy to use

* Plugin system

* basic admin panel

* Plugin installer

* Hook system

* custom database class

* register

* login

* main page

and that's about it, it is VERY basic as it is just the engine to build your game on.

Hope to see you there!

Jake

PBBG-Engine

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Nope, this isn't ezRPG. It is based off of a (really) old version of ezRPG though. I think i still have a copy of it laying around, I'll take a look. and update this post when i find it. It was pretty buggy, and never made it out of the BETA stages because it didn't seem like anyone had interest in it. I've been thinking about starting it back up again, but if i do it won't be until the end of September or beginning or middle of august till i get a chance to start work on it again.

Edited by booher