MakeWebGames

Launch of WIZWYCH + Info

Uridium

As some people here know ive been busy building a game site... Based on Witches and Wizards its been a long toll but pleased to say the site will be ready for applications in about 1 - 2 weeks...

I'll try answer some usual asked Questions..

Q = What makes your game stand out from the rest

A = It doesnt as everyones game is Unique to them, However i hope this game is unique to players.

Q = What makes it Unique then ?

A = The game is based on 2 Characters and works well so characters can only interact on certain parts of the game, A prime example is that a Wizard cant have Items that a Witch may have. The witches Currency is different from that of the Wizard.

Q = Does it have Searching Areas ?

A = Yes the Areas follow a story so level 1 is the beginning and progresses as the user unlocks upper levels. The levels can be overtaken by other AI characters in the game and just to spice things up they can steal your levels or even make levels harder to search by removing Items you were used to finding and repllacing those items or outcomes with random outcomes....

Q = What are the weapons like ?

A = There are no weapons at all in the game as its based on spells and conjuring potions for both characters.

WizWych

Anymore questions gizza shout...

Guest George || Apollis

Looking good, maybe a new layout? the current one you have looks a bit more space-ish, cosmos. I was thinking maybe parchments with decorative borders and more older or less glossy hats. The concept looks good altogether though. If you want a new template, i have a psd that was my old template for my new project. Hit me up if you would like to see it.

Regards,

George

Everything looks great :) can't wait to play

I had this graphic licensed for me awhile back for whatever I wanted to use it for, and never did use it. It's a powerful wizard with a moody background to use in place of that stretched header you have now. Feel free to grab this one, illusions, if you like it, that is. I can adjust if needed.

wizwych.jpg

PS My monitor is a standard widescreen 20" monitor, at 1600x900 res. Not anything too weird really. Best to use a template that doesn't 'stretch' everything automatically.

this damn layout is peeing me off ive never known anything like it. Earlier i sent back to ftp a brand new CSS version totally rewriting the old one and every damn page i went to it showed the older version even though it wasnt there. I had to CTRL + F5 the damn screen each time to reload the new css...

Yeah clear your cache that's always normally a issue.

or check the document source:Multiple Tables opened and not properly closed causing the following.....

# Error Line 48, Column 35: document type does not allow element "td" here

<td style="text-align: right;">password.png<input type="password" size="20" name="password" />

?

The element named above was found in a context where it is not allowed. This could mean that you have incorrectly nested elements -- such as a "style" element in the "body" section instead of inside "head" -- or two elements that overlap (which is not allowed).

# Error Line 50, Column 8: document type does not allow element "td" here

<td><input type="image" src="images/loginbutton2.jpg" style="border: none;"…

?

The element named above was found in a context where it is not allowed. This could mean that you have incorrectly nested elements -- such as a "style" element in the "body" section instead of inside "head" -- or two elements that overlap (which is not allowed).

# Error Line 50, Column 89: end tag for "td" omitted, but OMITTAG NO was specified

…type="image" src="images/loginbutton2.jpg" style="border: none;" /></form></td>

?

You may have neglected to close an element, or perhaps you meant to "self-close" an element, that is, ending it with "/>" instead of ">".

# Info Line 50, Column 5: start tag was here

<td><input type="image" src="images/loginbutton2.jpg" style="border: none;"…

# Error Line 50, Column 89: end tag for "td" omitted, but OMITTAG NO was specified

…type="image" src="images/loginbutton2.jpg" style="border: none;" /></form></td>

?

You may have neglected to close an element, or perhaps you meant to "self-close" an element, that is, ending it with "/>" instead of ">".

# Info Line 49, Column 5: start tag was here

<td><input type="password" size="20" name="password" />

?

# Info Line 47, Column 5: start tag was here

<td><input type="text" size="20" name="username" />

# Error Line 50, Column 89: end tag for "tr" omitted, but OMITTAG NO was specified

?

# Info Line 45, Column 5: start tag was here

<tr>

# Error Line 50, Column 89: end tag for "table" omitted, but OMITTAG NO was specified

?

# Info Line 44, Column 5: start tag was here

<table style="padding: 5px; margin: 0 auto 0 auto;">

# Error Line 55, Column 8: document type does not allow element "tr" here; assuming missing "table" start-tag

<tr><td>

not to mention many other markup errors but those are most likely the ones causing layout issues.