MakeWebGames

Idea for MWG: Introductions

Poll added (much better to have a poll XD)

I like this idea and I agree with chit chat we could always have a litte notice box at the top of the page saying something like "We see that you are new would you like to introduce yourself? You can do this here" (here being the link)

I like this idea and I agree with chit chat we could always have a litte notice box at the top of the page saying something like "We see that you are new would you like to introduce yourself? You can do this here" (here being the link)

I've used WoltLab forums before and there is a plug-in to display a pop-up message the first time a newly registered user logs in, that'd be perfect for what your saying and this way it wont be a permanent message we all have to look at.

I've used WoltLab forums before and there is a plug-in to display a pop-up message the first time a newly registered user logs in, that'd be perfect for what your saying and this way it wont be a permanent message we all have to look at.

Ahh cool even better

I would have just used a bit of javascript to set a time out of it, and only display it the first login after signing up.