MakeWebGames

Need Help With Freinds Game..

mxyi

Hello,

my freinds game is called penguin mafia, its not 100% set up yet and we need some help,

first thing is that energy/will/brave/health does not regain and also things that you can do daily (lucky boxes ect..) does not reset,

and days played doesnt count either,ive noticed that its all to do with time,like the hospital and jail minutes dont go down,so anyone

know why the time doesent work? i very aprecitate any awnsers thanks :)

Mx-Yi

Our Progress - |||||||||| 10% ;D

• 1 month later...

Am I understanding you correctly?

You are going to run your crons from your home computer??

He's suggesting it, and it's easily applicable here however not recommended, this method has a lot of flaws - for example you have a power cut, your crons will stop running.

Not really a good idea blade. So your going to keep your computer online 24/7/365 to run your minute and 5mins crons?

If your having trouble running crons on your webhost search for the alternative and have timestamps instead. Which is probably the best solution for those on free and limited service hosting packages.

This idea is really only going to work if your running a game open at set times.

Guest George || Apollis

I agree with Zu, personally my crons never malfunction if you can put it that way. I don't expect it will either.