MakeWebGames

Staff stuff

Brad

Ok can anyone make me a staff page for mccodes lite like sec panel and admin panel and helper and if you have time owner panel cause that will help me with my lite game if you can help thanks post it here plz.

the sec and ass panels just just the admin.php take away anything that you don'y want them to be able to do for the owner panal just take the admin.php and add stuff to it as you add mods etc its just changing all admin.php to sec.php or owner.php etc just one mass replace

I don't know how Lite works, but it should be quite easy...Just make a few seperate pages (simple way) for owner, sec, assistant etc. Then at the top of your admin panel (make a link to Staff Panel to a small redirect page, again simple) and then a few if statements to check what level of staff they are. After this just add a redirect for 1-3 seconds so they know what is going on, and redirect to their staff page. Just add the links to seperate actions and your done :) The rest is up to you. Again, I would code this up for you but I don't know the coding methods of Lite/V1.

Ok can anyone make me a staff page for mccodes lite like sec panel and admin panel and helper and if you have time owner panel cause that will help me with my lite game if you can help thanks post it here plz.
Can u code it up mate.

Just use this to help u.

http://makewebgames.io/board750/16666-tutorial-v1-v2-conversion/

Just do the the other way they tell u use the second post thought or read all of them xD.

Nothing to do with making new user levels..

If you can't make this don't even bother starting with mccodes lite as it requires php knoladge

on a side note you would add an if statment around the code eg

if ($ir['user_level']==2 || $ir['user_level']==3) {/*code to be executed here/*}

Guest Drizzle
the sec and ass panels just just the admin.php take away anything that you don'y want them to be able to do for the owner panal just take the admin.php and add stuff to it as you add mods etc its just changing all admin.php to sec.php or owner.php etc just one mass replace

Ah. I wonder why they named it the ass panel