MakeWebGames

ScFi PSD Template

AlucarD

Hey here is my new PSD template, no its not based on mafia :D, it Sc Fi based template here take a look on screenshot:

2rhldnq.jpg

Let me know what you think about this

If you want to buy it contact via PM, the price is only 20 $.

Best Regards

AlucarD

Yea bud its good, however the menu links let it down :(

I would suggest mabey hover background images for the links or perhaps do something with the menu background itself.

Im not saying its 100% bad, it has its good points too, for example, the theme, colour scheme chosen (i dont see many blue templates xD) text effects on the "MENU" bit, positioning of user information and, although seen before, a right and left menu.

I'm struggling whether 20$ is suitable, however its your choice, but you could intergrate it into PHP/Their Engine, to enhance your chances of a sale.

All in all, well done with the template and i can see it being successful, if not used :), Just give it time and along the way your going to have bad criticism but don't let that put you down, i see you have design potential :)

Well done again,

Thanks,

Spydre452

Yea well done bud, actually improving every time you edit it, well done for that.

Erm, in my view, honestly, i think you need to do something to the colouring of the menu and menu buttons :/

Have alittle flick around if you decide to choose what i said, but its 100% up to you.

Thanks,

Spydre452

Yea well done bud, actually improving every time you edit it, well done for that.

Erm, in my view, honestly, i think you need to do something to the colouring of the menu and menu buttons :/

Have alittle flick around if you decide to choose what i said, but its 100% up to you.

Thanks,

Spydre452

Thanks for suggestions, I'll surely do something about menu and menu buttons