MakeWebGames

seal of approval

well this is a basic idea were all the people that sell mods can get reviews posted on there profile and people looking to buy mods of them will look at the reviews before buying

what will this do to help mwg?

i think it will give members (new mainly) some thing to go by as i am sure everyone here has had some "noob" come up to them and offer a mod thats not theres or is badly made etc this would be close to what ebay has quick review good bad etc (comments will you buy from them again etc)

bad points

- ok so new sellers will have to make a name for themselfs as without any reviews people will be taking a shot in the dark but we do that now when buying from most people so why not?

so weres the seal come into it?

a small seal can be made so when posting inside the marketplace they can post that img inside there post of course it will be locked to members only approved by members of mwg staff

of course this is just a small suggestion i think could work and making a small list of people with good reviews (since i think there a comment area on profile anyways) will not be hard. theres the idea feel free to say if you think it will work

Yea I liked SMF as well. :(

But anyway, I think this would definitely we a good thing, will advertise mod dev's for free. :P

But anyhow, maybe a badge that can be used on each developers personal website as well.

This would require sites to be verified as well.

Yea I liked SMF as well. :(

But anyway, I think this would definitely we a good thing, will advertise mod dev's for free. :P

But anyhow, maybe a badge that can be used on each developers personal website as well.

This would require sites to be verified as well.

don't see why not but in most cases you can see if a sites well made or not so you know if they can/can't produce well made things the exception is if they paid for their site to be done up however i don't see noobs paying for the site to con nothing near that cost out of mwg members