MakeWebGames

Re - ordering the tab menu

Ok, well I'm not sure how many off you will actually agree but I'll say this, the new tab order sucks, I keep clicking mccodes and going back to MCCodes.com when I want portal.. I'm so used to it being there..

Ok so I have a suggestion :O

• Portal
  • Forum
  • Members
  • Vault
  • Partners - Needs correcting too as they're are a few partners
  • Gallery
  • Chat
  • Blogs
  • Market Place
  • MCCodes
  • MCCodes Support

This'll stop me keep clicking back to MCCodes when I don't need to be there, I know its a matter off just looking but c'om people I'm so used to not looking

lol

I hope this can be done rather soon too tbh lol

-.-

I'll leave this topic before someone else gets banned for some strange reason I happen to provoke people.

Good luck with your suggestion!

ban me then?

Why would I seriously give a damn? It's a forum...like the other 100000x out there :huh:

I suggested something which alot off people are thinking...I keep making the mistake off going to mc when i want portal

I never said I'd ban you, you took misappropiatly I cannot even ban you if I wanted to which I don't but the last time somebody started with the invalid suggestion stuff they happened to have gotten themselves banned.

Your suggestion is fine I don't mind I don't personally care either way I just find it strange that no one complained about the Marketplace being added to the navigation yet because it's a link to MCCodes homepage there is some alter motive!.

New things take getting used too I bet in two weeks you won't even notice it.

On another side note: Keep it friendly ;)