MakeWebGames

[NEW] City Warz [my own created codes]

gambino

for the time or being out for creating my own scripts, I have came up with my scripts that actually emulate McCodes but they are not McCodes. I'm still working on the scripts so they will work with McCode Mods. These scripts are hard to make and they are not for sale right now but will be soon. I have some bugs I need to work out for the site and once I'm done, I will make the installation page for the scripts so you can install them without any problems. The new site I have made is called City Warz and it is brand new. I have been working on it for over 3 months now and I have successfully made them to work on the web. I have been testing the scripts on Wamp but they just give errors so I had to sit out and work things on my own till I got things correct.

My site is closed down because I'm still modifying the scripts and everything before opening the site and I'm also trying to keep it fresh so I can grab what I need to put in the "For sale" folder so I can sell the scripts once I come to a conclusion. the site is http://city-warz.co.cc/. one more thing I must mention, DO NOT ASK for the codes off the production line, and DO NOT ASK when the script will be for sale. I'm predicting next month or the month after than when it will be for sale.

These codes took forever and they are way better than McCodes. I am selling the scripts for this much:

City Warz script license: $150

extra site license: $50 if you have already purchased the script. (need proof if you have bought it before.)

those are the prices. If there is an updated scripts for the site scripts, they are not going to double the price of the license but they will be $200. not $300 or $600. paying to have an other site with these scripts will be $50 and no more than that.

these scripts are secured so you don't have to worry about people cheating on the site. I have tried doing cheats but they are all blocked from trying to do cheats.

I'm off to work on the scripts so I will talk to you later on this stuff. Thanks.

there's a picture here on what the profile looks like and what the external profile looks like.

just a few things...

1) Buy a proper .com, .co.uk etc domain

2) You have a history of trying to cheat people so how can we trust you on this?

3) I have seen posts by you with links to rapidshare etc for download of mccodes, so again I arnt sure if I would want to buy from you

just a few things...

1) Buy a proper .com, .co.uk etc domain

2) You have a history of trying to cheat people so how can we trust you on this?

3) I have seen posts by you with links to rapidshare etc for download of mccodes, so again I arnt sure if I would want to buy from you

1) I don't have f****** money so STOP BOTHERING ME ABOUT THE .COM OR .CO.UK!!!!

2) I'm not cheating people because I have created these on my own. I have hundreds of people that is on my yahoo and plus, my family knows of my makings and everything so I'm not cheating.

3) I don't use rapid share or some s*** like that to get codes. I'm my own coder. I have some people helping me out on this stuff and I don't need RPG codes to help me on coding. I don't do things illegal and if I did, then people would know it and also cronwerks would know it too. they know I make my own codes.

don't try to bring me down. There's other places where you can buy RPG game scripts like the mafia scripts. and other things. have done these things. don't post here again because I'm tired of people discriminating me about things like your post.

sorry for jumping on you like that. I just get mad when people incriminate me like that. I don't like it when people accuse me of doing this on my own and claiming it was someone else codes.

so city-warz.co.cc is your own engine right?

yes I created by have with some help with some friend that made alot of sites. also running a lot of hosting sites that are pulled down do to hackers getting into the root system. we are still trying to figure out who got into it and how to prevent it.

for now, I'm using a free hosting service from a free hosting site that I'm not going to give away and I'm still paying the hosting site to keep the server running till they can get the server back up and working like it was not hacked.

So that's your own engine, right do me a favour and explain these screenshots...

photo-110-77eeadee.jpg

photo-109-9e6c73ec.jpg

photo-108-17d8168b.jpg

photo-107-41ce776c.jpg

photo-106-a7a67c3f.jpg

photo-105-e71f7991.jpg

photo-104-80584362.jpg

photo-103-0f0dde0b.jpg

photo-102-5f9d2532.jpg

photo-101-7474cdda.jpg

Please note the URL's on the blank ones...

also maybe check the following links (they redirect to login therefore they exist)

staff_users.php?action=invbeg

globals.php

sglobals.php

the following just exist

cron_minute.php

cron_fivemins.php

cron_hour.php

cron_day.php

to me i would say that is MCCODES and your just trying to rip people off like ravenscript and your host is ej.am ...

Please refrain from being abusive everyone gets caught out eventually and im sure if cronwerks vouches for you then Preston will post and acknowledge your ability and skill on making this yourself.

Why not provide us with afew snippets of your globals.php file code... or header.php

Im hoping that the Theatre hes added isnt the one that was a free mod made by myself. I must stress that all my Scripts are Free but this does not entitle the owner to Sell a site or script or Knowingly add Free scripts to bundles that they have the sole purpose of selling. This Isnt how my scripts operate they cannot be sold in any format........

So that's your own engine, right do me a favour and explain these screenshots...

photo-110-77eeadee.jpg

photo-109-9e6c73ec.jpg

photo-108-17d8168b.jpg

photo-107-41ce776c.jpg

photo-106-a7a67c3f.jpg

photo-105-e71f7991.jpg

photo-104-80584362.jpg

photo-103-0f0dde0b.jpg

photo-102-5f9d2532.jpg

photo-101-7474cdda.jpg

Please note the URL's on the blank ones...

also maybe check the following links (they redirect to login therefore they exist)

staff_users.php?action=invbeg

globals.php

sglobals.php

the following just exist

cron_minute.php

cron_fivemins.php

cron_hour.php

cron_day.php

to me i would say that is MCCODES and your just trying to rip people off like ravenscript and your host is ej.am ...

Please refrain from being abusive everyone gets caught out eventually and im sure if cronwerks vouches for you then Preston will post and acknowledge your ability and skill on making this yourself.

Why not provide us with afew snippets of your globals.php file code... or header.php

just because you can see them doesn't mean they are the same codes. they are used on most of other types of RPG sites.

plus the code thing doesn't work the way McCodes does. it's different than what McCodes does.

config page is coded way differently with more sophisticated stuff. stuff you can't understand.

gambino-wars
[services] Need Free Hosting?

http://www.zymic.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=11416

I couldnt be bothered to search for more, just do a gambino mccodes search on google and see the results, I also saw a link in that search to download his game "gambino-wars" source.

thanks for pointing those out for me. I will get my team and my lawyer to get on those. the videos about McCodes I used was v2 and I bought those way back then. also I bought v1 before v2 and I didn't like them so I was going to give them to someone who wants them. not for giving them up.

You have a team and a Laywer, yet you can't afford an $8 domain.

Yeah I smell bull****.

I've looked at the site, I can see it's mccodes, the default authenticate exists, all the original JS is there.

Go and take you bs somewhere else.

plus the code thing doesn't work the way McCodes does. it's different than what McCodes does.

config page is coded way differently with more sophisticated stuff. stuff you can't understand.

so the "code thing" does not work the way MCC does and i would never understand the "stuff" are you sure you do?

The exact file names and methods of MCC are not used on all rpg engines your a scamming little cretin, now if they work different show us some snippets or gladly do one. Frankly im sick of people who rip off others.

If you have any issues then PM ME but if your going with it not being MCC then post some proof (not 1 line).

• A example of config
  • A snippet from globals.php
  • A snippet from smenu.php

You seriously think people will not notice you ripping off MCC even ej.am will notice when CB contacts them and gets your horrid FREE hosted rip off site suspended. If your going to rip off a engine at least do it to a good one or change the code, you seriously are a cretin ain't you.

I will get my team and my lawyer to get on those.
Oh a lawyer, do children have lawyers?

You have a team and a Laywer, yet you can't afford an $8 domain.

Yeah I smell bull****.

I've looked at the site, I can see it's mccodes, the default authenticate exists, all the original JS is there.

Go and take you bs somewhere else.

team is all together. the contract I sign, I get a lawyer. comes with all other hosting sites.

plus our team doesn't payfor domains from team budget. it goes to pay for the servers and needs for keeping the server running. I can't afford it. lay off me.

Blah blah blah, stop talking waffle and provide evidence this stalling strategy of yours doesn't seem to be working, i notice you didn't direct anything you said towards me... But i didn't say they look like MCC i say they are... now prove me wrong or i could simply report this thread due to the none compliance of yourself in showing that the code is infact yours, by the way the donator.gif is MCC i would be so surprised that you use the same image on a engine and the same paths file names and file setups...

TC was made before MCC... but like i said earlier stop posting spam and provide some evidence or just simply stop posting...

Yeah but a child cannot copyright right?

I'm pretty sure anyone can copyright something as long as they know the principle of copyrighting and what not allthough this isn't my subject of expertise but if you think about it there is a lot of products that are copyrighted by kids so I'm guessing so..

I fail to see how you can pay for hosting (Minimum $5 a month, real servers cost $40+ a month) and can't afford a domain ($8 a YEAR). Your logic is so full of holes.

Gambino, you're full of it. Your script is McCodes with a few tweaks. Take your scams elsewhere.

Thread locked.

Edit:

He sent me a PM, attempting to prove his codes weren't a rip-off of McCodes. The file he sent me was globals.php (but renamed with a different name). It's identical to the McCodes, with changed names for several variables, but the same exact structure. Any doubts I had were erased.