MakeWebGames

One-Click-Attack System

Joshua

*Note*

This was originally the GRPG attack.script.

**/End Note**

This Mod Currently does the Following.

1. 1 Click Attack.

2. Takes the Attackers Armor + Guard and subtracts Defenders Weapon And Strength for the calculation of damage.

3. Takes the Defenders Weapon and Strength and subtracts it from the Attackers Guard and Armor for the calculation of damage.

4. Several query checks to secure.

5. Fully Functional Drop in replacement.

6. IF no primary or Secondary weapon the attacker uses his fists. Damage calculated by guard+armor - strength of attacker or defender.

ANY problems post here i've only spent a few hours on this. This mod originall was the attack script from the GRPG engine, it's just been severly edited.

There is a Far more Advanced Version of this using the Item Mod with Helmet/boots/Leggings etc that are calculated in, but I'm keeping those for my forums alone, have to have something to appeal to users ;-)

If you are interested in that mod you can find it at

http://www.Maketextgames.com

Enjoy, any problems let me know.

attack.php

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

I am pretty bored and knackered so i didn't test this but it may help (can tell i've been working with arrays lately...)

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

I noticed when completing that it would need a little more editing to work with username and location but hell knock yourselves out im off to bed lol

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yea i've been meaning to put the updated fixed program on here, just a few small things were leaking but all in all it works wonders.

I just recently modified it for a client so that all the results get put into a sum Total

ie instead of you hit for 1

they hit for1

you hit for 1

they hit for 1

etc

it just sums up the while loop and does the outcome then prints out a message. Added some css / background boxes for the username/id and weapon picture they are using, then added the gang battle stuff into it.

Let it be known i did not make this mod from scratch, i found it off the GRPG script and altered the hell out of it ><

I have been and am continuing to do so.

The original Mod i made of this was very basic.

Then I made one where it uses the Multi Inventory Mod, same script just add-ons.

Now I've totally re-done it for a customer to do what they want.

My next Idea is to make a One Hit attack mod, so multiple users can attack the same person at once.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

How to fix this error?

Im already play around with this part :

Sorry im still noobish. :o

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...