MakeWebGames

Referral System ($10+)

Like cronus said if the mod don't work submit a support ticket. This is what people don't understand you start posting on forums saying cronus's mods don't work etc etc. First submit a support ticket and if he don't give you support then post on forums that his mod don't work and he don't help. I personally think cronus is a great coder and his mods are well worth the price.

Like cronus said if the mod don't work submit a support ticket. This is what people don't understand you start posting on forums saying cronus's mods don't work etc etc. First submit a support ticket and if he don't give you support then post on forums that his mod don't work and he don't help. I personally think cronus is a great coder and his mods are well worth the price.

I cant submit any type of ticket to him as the mod isn't on my game.

@Immortal; It's not your job to do that :) and I thought you was quitting? lol

Yeah what happened to quitting...

I'll go through it at a later time and secure what I see on the mod. Then let Cronus have the Updated version after a test run so he can give to his users that need it.
Didn't Immortal call me a brown nose to Cronus the other day (hypocrite or what).

Slander if there is a referral system on here which isn't secured post on the thread and people will most likely help.

i totally agree with cronus on what he says i dont have a bad word to say about him but i really dont like this immortal guy thinking he can run this place when cronus can do a much better job with his eyes closed. Cronus mate dont let anyone put you down mate your an oldy like me here and dont let the 'newbie' get to ya :)