MakeWebGames

Referral System ($10+)

Or the thousands of people that ask me to fix them due to lack of support.

Thousands of people you say... Well provide me with 2 thousand and 1 names of people who asked you to fix cronus's modifications (add emails) or maybe stop imagining things, I'd be surprised if Cronus sold a thousand copies of his mods in total (if so well done).

EDITED: Wow Cronus jumped on that then...

I'm not going to sit here and list all the emails of people who have paid me to fix his leaky *** mods ^_-

Nor am I going to post the amount of income I've earned from Fixing his leaky *** mods ^_^

People know all about his mods and how well they function.

That's why the above said what they said. I didnt tell them that, did you? No, they figured it out probably from word of mouth.

I'm not going to sit here and list all the emails of people who have paid me to fix his leaky *** mods ^_-

Nor am I going to post the amount of income I've earned from Fixing his leaky *** mods ^_^

People know all about his mods and how well they function.

That's why the above said what they said. I didnt tell them that, did you? No, they figured it out probably from word of mouth.

I'm not going to list all the emails of members telling me how they love my mods, especially for the ridiculously low price I offer them at with full support, nor the amount of income they have brought me. 9/10 times users just install incorrectly, get frustrated when I don't respond within an hour, and don't come back. My mods function perfectly, and when they don't, I fix them, simple as that. Also people like SlanderDesign have these opinions about me because of egotistical twits(like you) who spend all day on msn bashing me to others. I guess you don't really understand, because you are new in the mccode game. But after a while, there will be an entourage of people who love you and your work, and there will be a group who hates you, and spends all day bashing you and trolling your posts(you are in this group for me clearly). You learn to take the good with the bad, and I know my mods are worth what I charge, especially with full support. At least I'm not remaking an old mod and trying to sell for $100, am I right?

My mods work, they are cheap, they come with full support. Case closed.

If you have a problem with it, take it up with me, I answer all PMs.

For someone who is "29" you sure still act like every average script kiddie I know.

Remaking an Old mod?

LOL

Find me One mod where gangs can own turf varying on cities, battle over that turf, create hookers to set on the blocks if their gangs own turf, if they dont own turf they are taxed on everything they do in that city. and their hookers are useable by all users.

Oh, i've sold 4 copies of this mod already and so far everyone is 100% happy with it.

Yes, you can sell mods for more than 5.00 when they are worth a flip and you are willing to provide live support..

Sorry but I don't think any mod(apart from seany's multiplayer poker) is worth 1/3 of the cost of the entire engine.

My mods are clearly "worth a flip" otherwise hundreds of developers wouldn't be using them. Also, again, I provide support. I guess if I was charging 10x too much I would do the "live" support thing too.

Are you done yet? Because I'm growing weary of this.

The point of this thread is that this person wants an advanced referral system, I currently have a basic one that will take me about 10 minutes to upgrade to the specifications they asked for.

Immortal go crawl back under your rock and stop trolling threads that have to do with me, thanks. =)

Well you can think what you want about cost of this that or the other.

I know how much work I put into it, how much my customers offered to pay before i even set a price and went accordingly.

I asked 50.00 they offered 100.00 Like you would say..na na..50.00 is fine.

So they paid 100.00 Its only just that that is what the sale price is set at.

I cant sell it to 4 people for 100 then change price to 50.00 because a few people think it's not worth it. That's your opinion.

What's the new mod you're working on? raffle script?

Lets see.... Turf Mod with Hookers user interacted. or Raffle Mod.

Selling it for what...10.00?

I bet it's what..1 script? maybe 2?

Turf Mod is 7 scripts with Plug-ins being added. and about 5-6 SQL tables.

It's about as large as the pets mod, safe to say, i just optimized prefer not to use as many files when they can all be included into one.

So lets look at common logic shall we?

1 script of yours =5.00 / 10.00? how many lines of code 200 ish?

Now take 7 scripts 700 lines + each.

I'd say looking at it that way 100.00 is spot on.

Almost every one of my mods is over 1,000 lines.

I don't half-ass mods, the mod I am currently working on(the raffle mod) is about 200 right now, but I haven't even finished the first function yet, I'm going to guesstimate it will hit about 800-1,000 by the time it is complete. It's not as simple as you think, I have added my own quirks to it, and it is in no way going to be anything close to what you think it will be. I wouldn't sell some basic raffle script, I tend to go all-out with my mods.

I do not care how much you are selling your mod for, or how much people want to pay for it, or how much you have made from it. Don't care, don't care, don't care. I just don't see it being worth 1/3 of the engine price. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks this, most people just keep their mouths shut(most people dont even register to the forums to avoid the confrontation). I hope you sell all of your copies and get your $600 from it, it really would not alter my mood today, tomorrow, or the next, I simply do not care. I was stating my opinion about your code, since you so graciously offered your opinions about mine, even when you were in no way involved in this conversation. Had you not said anything, this whole confrontation would have been avoided.

I'm done commenting about your mods, or my mods.

I'm trying to talk to SlanderDesign about this referral system.

LEAVE THE THREAD FOR F*CKS SAKE

Wow SPAM lol

Immortal not making many friends mate.

I asked 50.00 they offered 100.00 Like you would say..na na..50.00 is fine.

I would and have many times, i would never allow someone to buy a modification for double what i think it's worth. So you think it's worth 50.00 and yet sell it for 100.00. Have you sold 4 copies or given two to mates? Wonder if you would be mad if someone got it and sold it :whistling: Karma is a b!tch i guess.

It's already a load of off topic posts why move it when Cronus plainly said

LEAVE THE THREAD FOR F*CKS SAKE

Don't reply FFS please, PM me or contact me on MSN it saves you getting a attention show on here.

Cronus im making a raffle script in afew months (small world).