MakeWebGames

Looking For Graphic Work.

Joshua

I am looking for a graphics guru to do a small thing for me.

I am needing Stat Bars---That are sudo animated like some that I've seen.

I am wanting them game oriented. So i'm looking for something bloody. Perhaps bubbling vials of blood or something shrugz. Willing to pay for this :)

• 2 weeks later...
Ill do you something for free pm me with some details ^^

How long it'll take? 4+ month? same time i've been waiting to hear from you after you get a .psd file to make a suitable layout and no words until today?

Sorry to say but asking you for something done is a risk! And to whoever reads, i wouldn't reccomend AbsentCrisis to do absolutely nothing, free or paid!

I left for a long period due to reason, not because I had something against anyone I was making anything for. I dont think its necessary to discuss why. And its not like I took anyone money and dissapeared, I just had a few request which couldnt be done.
You didn't inform the clients of these requests that you couldn't do it so they could find someone else I take it?

sorry to say but that is NOT even a bad excuse! Just like yourself, i was in the middle of a big work for a user on here. I failed up on him, though i was still able to say (though a bit late) "sorry, i won't be able to do it! He'll talk better when i get back".

That kind of communication is the LEAST you should've done, either me or any other clients you might have. a simple "can't do it for sometime" would've been more than enough, but still you haven't replied to none of the queries sent to you!

One minor note: as you can see on what i stated, i simply don't care about the reason, the lack of communication for all this time after the attempts to reach you, were the main reason to my early post, which i'll keep from now on!

Yes but as I said I had my reason and this wasnt possible you cannot blame me for what life throws at you.

We all get things thrown at us. I've had to code for a client from the library before. All I can say is you should off atleast informed him that you were having issue's in RL, When I did the client I was working for was very understanding and I'm sure Lith would off been if you'd off contacted him..

Lithium did you pay for the work, did he accept payment?

by accepting payment you have a basic purchase agreement which therefore if he doesn't satisfy your needs then you could get your money back, easily.

^ i believe im correct there

You are indeed right Zero, though it was not the case.The lack of communication is just as important as a down payment. He failed, he already said it, though he could've said something, it would've avoided situations as this one!
We all get things thrown at us. I've had to code for a client from the library before. All I can say is you should off atleast informed him that you were having issue's in RL, When I did the client I was working for was very understanding and I'm sure Lith would off been if you'd off contacted him..
My point exactly. If i knew that anything had come up, i would surely not be telling anything! I've been "MIA" for a while as some of you know, i also failed upon some works, but i eventually replied to those who had pending works with me.