MakeWebGames

Forum

Zero-Affect

Hello guys,

I have recently noticed that forum scripts for MC / related engines are scares or exploitable so i think a request needs to be set forth for a new Forum script for MC v* and so on. This request isn't for myself but there is to my knowledge no good free MC forum script.

Option is yours really i just thought it needed to be said. (if one is made before i make mine i will most likely use it myself as i have no time atm)

I have been writing a very basic forum script (Well I say basic in the terms to huge scripts like PHPBB) Which would easily work within Mccode :)

It's got categories, It's secure, You can have child boards, Even has a fancy editor :)

It's about half way done so I might finish it of and release it :)

I have been writing a very basic forum script (Well I say basic in the terms to huge scripts like PHPBB) Which would easily work within Mccode :)

It's got categories, It's secure, You can have child boards, Even has a fancy editor :)

It's about half way done so I might finish it of and release it :)

someone should, would be nice to see David.

MTG did a secure forum for mccodes. Which is free. I dont believe it got posted on here though.

There was offers to intergrate forums into mccodes recently but when it came down to the actual work it never appeared.

I did integrate SMF with MC but it was rubbish to big looked wrong, wasn't worth the hassle in the end and no one used it... lol

David idea Free donation mod ;) hint hint ;)