MakeWebGames

Donation System (With Cart, BOGOF and Discount systems).

Dave

This mod is no longer for sale! You can locate the new version here.

Donation Modifications [MCCodes V2]

This modification is an improved version of the original donation system which comes with MCCodes V2, This system has many more features then the original version to try and aid your sites profit. All of the current features are listed below.

Features:

Cart System

- Give's the user the option to purchase more then one donator pack at a time

Currency change

- Your business UK? But you've been forced to have all donations in dollar's because you cant change the currency? Well you can now from the staff panel.

Multiple Items

- You can add an unlimited amount of items to any given donator pack

Buy one get one free

- Easily turn on Buy One Get one free in the staff panel.

Discount system

- If the user buys more then x number of donators packs they get a certain discount (Discount is in %) and can all be changed via the staff panel.

IPN

- As soon as the purchase of the donation pack is complete the user will automatically be credited with the features in the pack.

Advanced Staff Panel

- Allows you to control most of the features within the Donation Modification from one easy to use panel.

These are all of the current features which are included within the system, Along with the basics! The screenshots below show you most of these features.

New Possible Features to be released soon:

Credits

- This allows the user to gain credits to purchase donator packs with, Such as being able to vote on a certain site to gain 5 donator points and you'd need say 600 points to purchase a certain pack (Will all be determined in the Staff Panel).

Multiple Payment options

- Give users the option to donate using other payment processes such as AlertPay.

These are the features we are thinking about adding in the future and will be free to the people who have already purchased this modification.

Screenshots:

If you want to view all the screenshots you can do so by visiting the URL below and then click on the appropriot screenshot.

Donation Modification Screenshots Powered by PhotoBucket

Price:

$20.00 USD Via PayPal

Want more information or have any questions?

If you said yes to the question above you can either reply to this post and I will try my best to reply as soon as I can or you can contact me on MSN ([email protected]) or you can contact me via email ([email protected]).

Purchase:

Pay via our online system at http://iamwicked.net/products.php

Edited by Dave Macaulay

David is the IPN secure because you say after they donate they receive what they paid for automatically?

so basically they do what they always do and change the price to 1 cent and ruin your game currency?

Would love to see a demo if possible, maybe a sample of the code?

The old question... Yes the IPN issue of changing the price to 1 has been fixed, If you were around when I released my initial donation system you would remember that the system wasn't secured from that "bug" so soon after I fixed it and this mod was loosely based on the old system so it has that security along with the other security.

A demo is certainly possible and I shall put one up as soon as my hands have un-frozen but sadly I do not wish to release a sample of the code at this time.

A demo is certainly possible and I shall put one up as soon as my hands have un-frozen but sadly I do not wish to release a sample of the code at this time.

Can i have a free copy ill set it up for you and tell you if the code is any good :P

Worth a try eh lol

Looks like a great mod

Haha... As it is christmas i'm going to have to say no.

Thanks, If you've got any ideas for the modification ill be happy to hear them.

Um, we have a problem, A rather big problem, How long has this mod been made and I bought a copy VERY VERY similar to this for 5$ from someone I was asking why he had made it and sold it for so cheap and the dude say cause I need money so I felt ublidged to buy it. I will relook over the pictures and compare them again hope this isnt the same one.

Um, we have a problem, A rather big problem, How long has this mod been made and I bought a copy VERY VERY similar to this for 5$ from someone I was asking why he had made it and sold it for so cheap and the dude say cause I need money so I felt ublidged to buy it. I will relook over the pictures and compare them again hope this isnt the same one.
I doubt it is somehow, It may of been my first donation mod which was leaked ages ago into a huge mod folder which pretty much most of the paid mods on this forum...

If it is I've only so far sold this mod to 2 people so they will both will be getting contacted by my solicitor if that is the case. If you could please add me on msn ([email protected]) so we can discuss and see if you have this modification.

I Would Like To Buy This Mod!

Please contact me on msn at [email protected]

Is there any chance of getting this the same price but v1

This modification should be rather easy to convert... I'll take a look and see if there will be any complications if not I shall release a V1 version.

I know exactly what you mean by leaked mods most of our mods have been leaked i for one stopped making them for that exact reason now know if anything of mine leaks it was custom work for a site so isn't hard to know who did it lol
Yeah I know what your saying... But encoding your modifications does help somewhat, There is a version of my old donation system going around but no one has yet seemed to notice that it's still encoded? Oh well it made me get more sales cause people couldn't "null" it. When I become more advanced with all things PHP I am highly thinking of somehow making something like ioncube which deals with licensing aswell, But make it insanely if not impossible to crack the code to null scripts.

Obviously this is quite a hard task thus me saying when I become more advanced. (Yes I am aware I will not just require knowaldge of PHP).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Does this pack just add the items and money etc to the user or does it add the pack to their inventory so they can open it at a later time?

The new system gives the option of either. You can select this within the control panel.

Does this support Alertpay or other payment options yet? If so I'll buy it :)

This system doesn't but the new system has a modular payment gateway system meaning it's very easy to add alert pay into the system.

http://makewebgames.io/showthread.php/38897-New-Ajax-Cart-Donation-System-30

Ok are you going to release or could you help me with an Alertpay module? I'm sure others would want it too. You could even sell an alertpay module for 10 bucks or something.

I've been needing to update various things within both my modifications but simply do not have time any more since I've started college. So potentially during the next large break I get I may revamp everything and release a few payment modules.