MakeWebGames

New header

Ben-Nasha

if you actually want to own a game you need to learn to code. Stop making multiple post asking for the same stuff escpecially since you want it all for free. learn to code or fork over the cash
I cannot agree with you more. There are plenty of free headers out there, All you've gotta do is get of your butt and either edit one or give someone $20 to edit bits for you because headers do not come cheap!

Before owning a game maybe take up basics of PHP..

I have a new suggestion for MCcodes in general, I think before you can even own a game every host should make you take a test, has 100 simple PHP based questions, If you get more than 10% wrong you don't get your hosting site, EJAM if they did this, 90% of "Beginners" wouldn't have a game. *Smiles, and day dreams* - Imagine if 90% of the sites online were not there because they couldn't pass the test. The internet would unbog :D anyways. Like Zero-Affect said, There is plenty of headers out there, Hell most of them are on this site!. I've given you a header yeasterday, It was even secured by Sql, HTML and most other injections. 50$ worth of security just gone and all because you told me yeasterday I don't like this one, I don't like the layout. It's simple to edit it's called the code inbetween the <style></style> tags, maybe you should change the background like that?/? or maybe even move the code like this to a diffrent section in the header.

"<table style='table2' width='50%' border='2'> that isn't the exact code, but it's similar.

Off topic, Starting another.

As of January , 1st, 2009 AT 12:00AM, I will be flaming less people because of stupidity. :D I still have a few more days though :)

--Back on topic--,

If you need me to create you a tutorial on using the search box I will be more than glad to. I'm being serious I had someone ask me how to search on MWG 3 days ago. I created him a video tutorial.