MakeWebGames

Custum Layouts Cheap!

illegalife

Guest Drizzle

No offense, your layouts and service quality ive heard are really good, and ive seen some examples of your work, and its great and all, but i cant see 50-90 for them. maybe 40-60 but not 50-90. hope this doesnt affect anything toward your sales. Good luck :)

No offense, your layouts and service quality ive heard are really good, and ive seen some examples of your work, and its great and all, but i cant see 50-90 for them. maybe 40-60 but not 50-90. hope this doesnt affect anything toward your sales. Good luck :)

Go to speck savers? His layouts are well worth $150 nevermind what he's charging

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
CrimGame.com, yes i will take that advice mate but i have to say that a lot of people do like the black and red theme and request it.

I'd like to point out that illegalife uses colours and styles requested by the client. When I purchased my layout, I was asked what colours and style I wanted. I guess most owners just like black + red (Including me) :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah the colours are by the customers i just think some of them are colour blind because some of his works colours ruin it.

I was actually saying black + red would be good but...

fjlyxd.png

Looks weird because it's a unusual red and it's blacked up by another red with like a gold font with green icons, it needs brightened up.

Like i said though i don't mean any offence it just seems all your work is dark and dull colours make them seem weird to me, i love bright and stable colours.

New Layout (and it's bright by the way :P)

Damm, i wish i asked you to do my layout, the person i asked is just taking the P*SS and i already paid him for the layout.

Your designs look really decent!

Why would you pay someone before them even making the file :/

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...