MakeWebGames

Custum Layouts Cheap!

illegalife

Hello. I make custom In-Game, Register and Login pages for MCCodesV2. Prices for most of the layouts range between 50-$90. Other graphic works can also be discussed with me. Here are some examples of my previous projects:

Best to contact me at: [email protected]

Envy The Game *In-Game*

[align=center] dnlee1.jpg

[align=left]Envy The Game *In-Game* 2

[align=center] 29100pj.png

[align=left]

Eternal Darkness *In-Game*

[align=center] 24o35z6.jpg

[align=left]Eternal Darkness *Login*

[align=center] rmlc2t.jpg

[align=left]IllegaLife V2 *In-Game*

[align=center] 14nzq60.png

[align=left][align=center][align=left]

Rise of Lycans *In-Game*[align=center] 2b70ht.png

[align=left]SWAT Assault *In-Game*

[align=center] 2v2iq82.png

[align=left]mafia.lt *In-Game*

[align=center] 147csl.png

[align=left]Blured out name (requested) *In-Game*

[align=center]jfcdap.png

[/align]Life and Death *In-Game*

[align=center]4hd0rb.png [/align][align=center][align=left][align=left]

Life and Death *Login*

[/align][align=center] 90zjpj.png

[align=left]Life and Death *Register*

[align=center] nxtczp.png

[align=left]Prison Escape *In-Game*

[align=center] fjlyxd.png

nybdzd.png

64gg09.png

207kk12.png

[align=left]Most Hated Wars *In-Game*

[align=center] os4xzo.png

[align=left]Prison Escape 2 *In-Game*

[align=center] 1z1eoli.jpg

[/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align]

• 2 weeks later...
They most likely are royalty free images ghostrider.
well i'm going to go crazy in a few months time *IF* i get better at graphics .. I'm hopeless at finding good images which Illegalife and Ishmell do great ...

Any great sites people? For royalty vectored images! *hint hint* illegalife .. maybe telling me some of the links :D

A magician never reveals his secret. In the time of recession, everyone is trying to equal there skills if not get better than there opponent, so therefore it would be a very unlikely and not smart move from Illegal life if he tells you the website he gets the vector images from. On the plus side, Google is your friend, just search free vector images and you should get some good websites. Hard work pays off Ghostrider, everything's not so easy in life, which you will get to know when you go out to get a job once your mature and old enough.

• 2 weeks later...

They are Keith Garvey tubes that can be purchased via mypsptubes.com ...most will come as psd's ...Im not sure what the copyright for use in a game is like for them...would have to look up how that works...

If you gusy want to buy good vectored art any stock image site should have stuff for sale istock is one I use alot...

They are Keith Garvey tubes that can be purchased via mypsptubes.com ...most will come as psd's ...Im not sure what the copyright for use in a game is like for them...would have to look up how that works...

If you gusy want to buy good vectored art any stock image site should have stuff for sale istock is one I use alot...

Long time no talk Scarlet, been awhile - Welcome back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

how much for life and death one?

Lol, he gave that as an example of his work, its someone elses website, hes not selling it hes selling his service.

Besides, he already said how much his template making service would cost, 50-90 dollars.