MakeWebGames

Going back into graphics...

Dave

You may remember ages ago i used to make 'alright' graphics for games and so on, Well i've been having a few lessons in photoshop and i'm slowly getting back into things. I attempted to do a graphic for Spyder's new site iNFECTION my design is quite simple but i personall think it is effective.

infection.png

I used a few grunge brushes of the net and a hand brush for the hand print, Then i used a zombie related font for the text with a outer glow on it. Does anyone have any ideas how i can improve this? Or does anyone have any views on the image?

• 3 months later...
so is that a junkie or a zombie? (question is, is there a difference)

The guy looks like he's addicted to cherry syrup (from icecreams) and spilt it down his shirt, good on ya junkie/zombie you kill that icecream man!

Nice work David...

PS where's my donation mod...

Thanks Zero haha :)

I sent it in the mail via Royalmail... Must be the stupid postal service sorry ^_^

@1st image - Good work I like the splatters my only work of advice is remove the drop shadow and try something different.

@2nd image - Increase the size of the little text as its abit too small, maybe add some tears on the boys clothing and add a few more shades to make it more realistic and mayb even teared skin on his face, decrease the oyter glow opacticy its way too powerful. If you do do any of these suggestion remove some of the blood added as theres way too much. Ahh last of all the hair needs to be re-rendered as it seems rushed or you could duplicate the boy layer and add some motion blur to smoothen up the edges.

Overall really nice aimges just need a few small touch ups ^^