MakeWebGames

What would you do with $100,000,000?

shedh

Re: What would you do with $100,000,000?

Get into the cocaine distribution business, I guess.

Lmao, I'd set up a business, buy some gold bars, so the value of the money always stays no matter what the currency, and then sustain that business, so you are always getting extra income, I'd then also give some to charity, but I'd make sure the money actually goes to where I want it to, I heard somewhere that Bill Gates donated $30b and Warren Buffett around $38 to the Bill & Melinda gates charity fund, that money alone could rebuild a couple of African countries, maybe more. But oh well, no-one knows what happened with that money.

I'd also buy a big ass house, car and treat myself every now and again xD

1.- Buy a couple houses.

2.- Buy a piece of land.

3.- Build a huge garage on the piece of land.

4.- Buy a couple cars

5.- Store the cars in the garage.

6.- Buy a nice decent car for personal use.

7.- Move into one of the houses and fully furnish it.

8.- Rent out the other houses (+ income).

9.- Bank the rest and gain a monthly interest.

Buy like 1 big house for my self 4 houses small houses, 5 flats

Live in one, rent the others out make more income.

Buy some big land, get a track done on it so i could drive my scrams on :P

Buy some cars, moto bikes(scrams) so i could drive them on the land.

Give my family some of course :D lol.

Start up a business, get people working for me.

Buy all the stuff i needed.

Like Haunted Dawg said, bank the reset to get monthly interest.

With some of the money, I'd use it for some fun.

I know this kid that does anything for money, I'd make him do the most ridiculous stuff, just to get it.

He'll be reading this and know who he is :roll:

I will stop my Mother and Father from working one more single day, pay their mortgage and make sure they get everything they wish for and deserve

I would totally work with some folks from the United nations to invest in deep need countries building schools for children also generating jobs and that would be satisfactory enough for a lifetime just travelling around with little for myself and enjoying the smiles of people that stupid money gave the chance of a better life. I mean my life is as good enough as it is and the joy of someone being happy would give me that urge. I cant think of anything money can buy to make me happier apart from giving happiness to others.

On my behalf I would pay off my mortgages. I'd also pay off every one of my family members' mortgages. Put enough money under my mattress any kids I have can go to whatever college they want despite what the economy is doing at the time. Buy some new clothes. Scratch that?hire a personal shopper to buy me a new wardrobe, complete with a personal trainer to get me into said wardrobe. :D

Ofcourse I would invest it smartly too.

And let me make a promise if I do win the $100,000,000 in a lottery, then all CE members get $10 :D

I will stop my Mother and Father from working one more single day, pay their mortgage and make sure they get everything they wish for and deserve

I would totally work with some folks from the United nations to invest in deep need countries building schools for children also generating jobs and that would be satisfactory enough for a lifetime just travelling around with little for myself and enjoying the smiles of people that stupid money gave the chance of a better life. I mean my life is as good enough as it is and the joy of someone being happy would give me that urge. I cant think of anything money can buy to make me happier apart from giving happiness to others.

On my behalf I would pay off my mortgages. I'd also pay off every one of my family members' mortgages. Put enough money under my mattress any kids I have can go to whatever college they want despite what the economy is doing at the time. Buy some new clothes. Scratch that?hire a personal shopper to buy me a new wardrobe, complete with a personal trainer to get me into said wardrobe. :D

Ofcourse I would invest it smartly too.

And let me make a promise if I do win the $100,000,000 in a lottery, then all CE members get $10 :D

You are the most selfish person I know.

Now I think about it, I now realize how I probably wouldn't spend it. Most rich people are greedy, never spend there money, are mizers. Trust me I know, my uncle has a fortune of over ?150 million. He has everything, an SLR, M6, big ass house. But I guarantee he still has around 99% left, just sitting there doing nothing.

I personally would give some to charity, as I know many people, and have suffered at one point myself, having next to nothing is not cool.

That's not to say I wouldn't reward myself, I would do that of course, but sometimes you have to look at the bigger picture in my eyes, there is more out there than what first meets the eye.

Whizz Bang is rich....Ask him for money. He'll give you money for free!

Who pays for money :?

Everyone does. If you go to a foreign exchange you are infact paying for money. :lol:

LOL

Wooah, this the shortest reply from Rainbow? :-D

I'll invest it all to a trustworthy company, get more money and and invest that. :wink:

Investments are quite bad right now, alot of people have lost alot of money but it should steadily rise

Would buy houses, cars, and whatever I saw that I liked, then make some websites that could really turn some heads. =)

Is it just me that gets dirty thoughts from this? :-D

Honestly, this topic brings out the worst in me. :lol: