MakeWebGames

What would you do with $100,000,000?

shedh

Re: What would you do with $100,000,000?

if i had that much money i would buy google and microsoft then hire bill gates and buy his ideas off him them make more money then i would pay all my families morgages of and buy them new houeses if they want and fullly furnished if they want give my couisions want they want (e.g toys) then buy wat i want like house cars maby a plane or two etc

if i had that much money i would buy google and microsoft then hire bill gates and buy his ideas off him them make more money then i would pay all my families morgages of and buy them new houeses if they want and fullly furnished if they want give my couisions want they want (e.g toys) then buy wat i want like house cars maby a plane or two etc

lmfao! :D

And then with that money, I'd hire you lol

And then with that money, I'd hire you lol

lmao i like your idea

Get a huge piece of land, build a ton of houses/flats and rent them. Probably half the money gone.

Buy my parents a nice house (?2mil or so)

Spend ?15 mil getting what I want

Put the rest in an oversea account, get huge interest. Will make that 100mil back within a few years ;)

Professional Rock Singing Lessons a new Guitar a fucking PLANE for traveling to meh concerts a mansion YOUTUBE so no more fucking copyright bullshit then blow EVERYTHING on a huge party for all of CE at my mansion