MakeWebGames

just restarted my game fresh and wondering

firecamp

require "class/class_db_{$_CONFIG['driver']}.php";

when i try and login it comes up with this

Warning: require(class/class_db_.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/twisteds/public_html/authenticate.php on line 12

Warning: require(class/class_db_.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/twisteds/public_html/authenticate.php on line 12

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'class/class_db_.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/twisteds/public_html/authenticate.php on line 12

and that line at the top is the problem so which part do i edit? and what do i put instead?

Re: just restarted my game fresh and wondering

it still says this

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'class/class_db_.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/twisteds/public_html/authenticate.php on line 12

Yeah amazes me also that dude running already a V2 game cant figure out why error says FILE NOT FOUND....................means the files are not there, and 200 bucks aint bad for v2 when I paid 300 for my legal v2 codes. Person who cant figure out a MISSING FILE error shouldnt be running a game anyway.

Why are you looking into the class folder/files?

It's the config.php that is more likely to have the problem, it may not have the driver array!

That, or any file trying to require the class file may not have the $_CONFIG globally defined..

yey lol thats the simplest reason i had this problem a few days ago when i was transfering between servers :P

i had to edit a few files for it to start working

• 2 years later...

firecamp, your game is nothing more than a rip off of Torn City, and you are by far the worst game owner i have ever encountered, you delete someones account because they didnt train the first 12 hours after signing up, and then fed and delete the new account when i said "sorry man, but thats shoddy business tactics" word for word thats all i said, and that deserves a ban and delete? pullease, and after I spotted a horrible bank glitch in your "game" and brought it to your attention too, I'll be doing everything I can to get Torn to take you down, get a legal original game.

/end rant

Actually i hadnt even noticed when the last post was, I didnt realize it was 2 yrs ago lol, i just have a severe disliking for game owners like firecamp and the events in my post happened this morning, i just searched "firecamp" and this thread came up, it wasnt my intention to resurrect a dead thread.