MakeWebGames

[MCCODES V2] Abduct someone from Hospital

Uridium

Thought this was quite funny ;) just lets users see if they can Abduct a user from hospital without being caught themselves..

Call this file hospbust.php

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

And replace hospital.php with this one.

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Word of Warning though you can do more harm than good as some Outcomes may see yourself in hosp and the person your trying to save their time has been raised....

Re: [MCCODES V2] Abduct someone from Hospital

If this gets them out of hospital, bad idea.

Say I'm in a war, I kill someone, Abduct em out, kill em, etc etc, 1000 respect very quick, huh.

Thats a very clever and ilusive way of thinking Gurpreet. The mods i make are not intended to easily thought about thats why some people think outside the box and add to it.. All i've done is given you the starting block its up to you how you manage it.

• 2 months later...

Say I'm in a war, I kill someone, Abduct em out, kill em, etc etc, 1000 respect very quick, huh.

Thats a very clever and ilusive way of thinking Gurpreet. The mods i make are not intended to easily thought about thats why some people think outside the box and add to it.. All i've done is given you the starting block its up to you how you manage it.

Also, if you beat em. it takes 50% energy away correct? well this takes an extra 40% away so it would be quicker to attack each member intervidually instead of whacking people in hosp and abuting agian.

Also, if you beat em. it takes 50% energy away correct? well this takes an extra 40% away so it would be quicker to attack each member intervidually instead of whacking people in hosp and abuting agian.

On my game it only costs 12 crystals to refill your energy...So yeh

On my game it only costs 12 crystals to refill your energy...So yeh

point taken but i wouldnt want to spend my points/crystals on refilling energy lol

Shout box i forgot about that bit it doesn't need to be there just i couldn't edit it when i realized it was still in....

That code is from my shout-box mod.

Dead man is back haha

did he post your shoutbox.php file no lol be grateful

Shout box i forgot about that bit it doesn't need to be there just i couldn't edit it when i realized it was still in....

That code is from my shout-box mod.

Dead man is back haha

did he post your shoutbox.php file no lol be grateful

Dead man is back haha

LOL!!!