MakeWebGames

Take A Look !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

meltdown2k9

Re: Take A Look !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

bcoz its much easyer n fster to tlk like dis

for killah

because its alot easyer to talk like this and much faster

Faster? only if you need to look at your keyboard while you type. It becomes faster as you don't use half the letters that make the talk pretty much understandable, though i'm pretty much inclined to wonder if you don't write that way to "hide" spelling errors cause it's EASIER to hide them than writing as you should!

• 2 weeks later...

why you now known as meltdown2k9.. Before you were some one else and pudda gave you a reseller account and now you changed to meltdown2k9. FISHY!

I never gave him a reseller, I gave a domain I don't use, I met him as meltdown2k9, So go get your facts straight

Meltdown- You haven't got your own server, and That's not your coding...Its a nulled version...

Incase some don't know

Nulled - Means Its an Illegal copy..Like Most games out there

why you now known as meltdown2k9.. Before you were some one else and pudda gave you a reseller account and now you changed to meltdown2k9. FISHY!

I never gave him a reseller, I gave a domain I don't use, I met him as meltdown2k9, So go get your facts straight

Meltdown- You haven't got your own server, and That's not your coding...Its a nulled version...

Incase some don't know

Nulled - Means Its an Illegal copy..Like Most games out there

'nulled' is when you used a script which has been modified by some dodgy company to work without having to buy a liscence. (Well i think google wasn't to helpful on defining this)