MakeWebGames

Add images when you attack

Uridium

Re: [mccode v2] Add images when you attack

okies

click on the USERS table on left when the right side screen loads up scroll down to bottom.

you will see

Add field(s)At End of Table At Beginning of Table After userid GO

from the drop down click on the last thing on that table and click go

now you can insert your new FIELD

attpics

Varchar ( from the dropdown menu)

NOT NULL and click on SAVE you should now have the new field added

BULLSEYE you must be doing something else wrong or missed something out this script has ben tested before its been put up.

Re look at it and before posting IT DONT WORK have ago and try finding out what the errir might be.

If the X is showing on your screen anf right clicking on that box points to attpics then its usually your SQL so try out different approaches like this one

ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `attpics` VARCHAR( 255 ) NOT NULL ;

i done all that and still dosnt work

Ive used the same procedure with everyone else and theres has worked fine. If you looking at me to do everything for you why dont i just build your site for you..

My scripts are easy to follow and i give enough Guideance for its install so it works first time.

Retrace your steps and look through what could be missing. The last person i helped with their site not just the pics mod but helped to rectify errors on other scripts on their site. They sold it 2 days after. So from now on if you cant install my scripts then give as much info as possible as to what you have done and i will help that way....

• 2 years later...

trying for green bar over picture in attack

trying for green bar over picture in attack... I get the right persons picture.. do I have the right red green bars.. when I try to test em I end up hosp ing the few testers...

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

• 2 weeks later...

Attack Pics

the way paddytm mentioned about adding attack images while attacking somebody....works perfect to show the attackers image...which was me when i was testing it just now....what if you have your viewuser set for a game default image to display if they don't have a display pic added to their profile....was wondering how you would get it to show both default display pics,and those who have set them....i can set the size later

here is a code set i have in my viewuser

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

how would i add that to paddy's code to work for both players attacking

paddy's code is below

Any Help On This Is Appreciated

Snake

Attack Pics

i added the code as paddy had it,and i only seen my display picture....not the games default image i made for the game

guess i'll figure it out sooner or later....need security more important right now anyway....after all this time trying to learn how to fix the default mccrappy files it's not getting any better....can't figure out what to put for each GET and POST secures....i know ones for numbers for each,and ones for strings,but can't figure out how to make it work for either

• 2 years later...