MakeWebGames

Add images when you attack

Uridium

This mod will allow you to upload an image for the sole use that it will be displayed when someone clicks on Attack. You will see your Image + that of your Opponents very small has no real purpose but it brings fun to the game.

call this file attackimageuploader.php

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Now open up Preferences.php

and add this line somewhere on the print preferences

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Now open up attack.php

Scroll down to the bottom where the print"</table>"; and after it over write with this one

Create a Folder on your FTP called attpics then add this to your MSQL

I'll post a screenie its not brilliant but i hate tables but the pics show up at least..

test.png

Re: [MOD] V2 Add images when you attack

This is a very nice piece of work which im going to use for the time being when i have not many members signed up to my game...

But suppose you have 1000 people who all upload an image, your DB is gonna fill up unless you have a large plan. Would be better to use a URL instead of uploading, thats how i see it but i like it... :-)

Re: [mccode v2] Add images when you attack

if you would prefer to use the display_pic rather than the attpics then use the script below for the attack.php you will need the display pic uploader already installed for this to work however,,,

if you would prefer to use the display_pic rather than the attpics then use the script below for the attack.php you will need the display pic uploader already installed for this to work however,,,

Much Better :-P

Just a small update for those using the attpics mod seeing as NPC's cant upload thier own image and it was driving me mental to find a cure..

Decepti0n kindly posted the fix for it

Upload a default.jpg to your attpics folder this will be used by the NPCS

goto your PHPMYADMIN and run this SQL

update users set attpics = 'default.jpg' where user_level = 0

And if your just nistalling this it would be wise also to give members a pic so upload a pic call it nomemb.jpg or what ever..

and run this SQL

update users set attpics = 'default.jpg' where user_level = 1

You can do the same for Staff if they dont have an image to share.

This didnt work for me i thought i would post the one that worked for me

All i did was removed the displaypic/ from

And it worked

THanks guys

Small update I noticed when Attacking that the wrong users health bar was depleating so heres the fix...

find

print "</table">;

add below

Again if your using your Profile images and not the attck images then alter accordingly .

• 3 weeks later...