MakeWebGames

Another New Mailbox

Ishraq

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Another New Mailbox

get the pictures save them upload to whatever you use e.g photobucket and use [/img ] tags

Take Space Out Tho :wink:

well the real owner had lots of errors and i made it so that it wont get hacked

if you made it so it won't get hacked where are all the secured queries?

ialso have he original mailbox from the creator and the only errors were some spelling mistakes

No Disrespect to you ISHZ and i dont mean to make you look Silly but That script as POG-ONE said has already been done..

This is the one I am Using With Credits Still Intact.

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Just one thing to remember on here Everyone knows Everyone Else's Work...

I used to co-own his game European-Alies, and who was the first to create Lost-Warzone? So he stole the name, as i've seen it before.

Looks to me like a little bit of editing a back-up of Blown-City. And if he could get payed hosting and domain why couldn't he pay for a banner. Wait....Maybe he claimed he could code for someone so he could get to there cpanel and steal the site.

As i've worked with him before, from experience, I say this post is logical.

loool ishz did steal the inbox and tell everyone h made it. He stole everything. he stole blown city codes from sexocists cpanel, and he uses them, sells them and makes profit! I use to be co-owner of his game before (lost-warzone.net). He take mods from CE and tells me he made them himself. Ishz cant code his a terrible coder! And thats the truth! By the way i'm his cousin too xD