MakeWebGames

[mccode] My forgot password

Haunted Dawg

• 1 month later...

Re: [mccode] My forgot password

ite killah well sumink rong wiv de code sumwhere every time i try i get

No user's with this email.

and there is a user with that email so sumink rong

I think people that cant typetalk correctly should be ignored, especially when they are after help

I think people that cant typetalk correctly should be ignored, especially when they are after help

yh wateva cos im the only 1 wat does it on ce and soz killah i was doin it rong it does work i think i havnt cheacked my emailyet but i think it worked

yh wateva cos im the only 1 wat does it on ce and soz killah i was doin it rong it does work i think i havnt cheacked my emailyet but i think it worked

Maybe check your spelling next time.

• 2 months later...

I've been reading through this topic and most of it contains flame posts from killah, Zero-Affect amd a few directed at wivers.

wivers doesn't spell correctly, so what? Is it your job to make sure everyone adheres to your specifications? That every single word is spelt correctly. That everyone remembers to dot their i's and cross their t's? NO! It's not.

Stop complaining about something that's completely out of your control.

Zero-Affect merely stated that he is inspired by your work, for which you retaliated with a nice lovely message concerning the word count and telling him to keep his comments to himself.

For what reason?

Are you really so blinded to the way the world works? You seem to think you can control the world's content. You are a Website Developer, not a World Developer.

Please, do us all a favour, and grow up.

I've been reading through most of the topics on the Modification boards, and a good handful of the posts contains you flaming someone else.

When will you see that you can't control everyone else?

• 1 year later...

Forgot Password

Need some info on why after this mod sends a new password that your not able to change the password in the game afterwards....anybody can give some insight on this would be great....the mod does work though,but you can't change your password in the game afterwards :thumbup:

Need some info on why after this mod sends a new password that your not able to change the password in the game afterwards....anybody can give some insight on this would be great....the mod does work though,but you can't change your password in the game afterwards :thumbup:

If your using FireFox, make sure to fill in the field "Current Password:" by your self, and not let firefox do it.

Forgot Password

Yes i have been putting in the password given from the sent e-mail,and it says it's wrong....and i have been logging into the game with that new password,but can't change it in the preferences like normal