MakeWebGames

[mccode] My forgot password

Haunted Dawg

Here is my forgot password system, i just finished making it for my game www.rapid-riot.com

It works for v1 & v2 only thing that needs to be edited is whats bellow the

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

tags.

Thanks.

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

DO NOT GO CHANGE SOME TEXT AND SAY IT IS YOURS!

Re: My forgot password. [v2] & [v1]

this is inspiring me to make something :-P

I don't think you are funny.

Keep your comment's to your self. And don't you have a game you should be running? Rather than posting something so pathetic. Lately all your post's has just been containing 2 - 8 words.

That's because im actually busy running a game and don't sit here constantly posting large messages for the fun of it because my "INET Friends" think im cool...

also pathetic in what sense im just saying its inspired me to make something wow you take things to heart very easily

and yeah i know im a hypocrite since this is a long message and i referred to them being stupid earlier lol

Keep your comment's to your self. And don't you have a game you should be running? Rather than posting something so pathetic. Lately all your post's has just been containing 2 - 8 words.

NICE ONE The annoying little prick has been getting on my nerves too lately with his smirk comments Cant wait for him to post after this so i can rip the little shit to shreads

NICE ONE The annoying little prick has been getting on my nerves too lately with his smirk comments Cant wait for him to post after this so i can rip the little shit to shreads

lol nice but least me and kyle can code and don't rip themes from nuke lol so shut the f*ck up before i notify nuke that you are stealing copyrighted images

and im annoying? lol funny

rip me a new asshole... thats new how long did it take you to think of that oh wait you probably ripped it like everything else

and in a past post by you, you say i paid for a new theme lol did you get it of illusions?

i can make them yet you pay for them lol weird that huh

since your such a master coder and you think of your own ideas yet i seem to think

150 energy orb

breakin

shoutbox

are they original?