MakeWebGames

So I'm Noelle

Raptor_Jesus

LoL, along time ago in a CE far far away I had a intro thread. Just recently I have come back more often to read and post. I guess I know some php, mysql, js, ajax, ect ect or at the least I have pulled them off in some scripts here an there. I sell nothing I code for nonone but myself. I have worked with Floydian and LostOne whom I consider good friends. I own a few sites, I guess Cove of Pirates would be the biggest one. I also own Aeon Sea and a few more which I wont mention due to the fact I don't won't people to know and the fact that they are just sites I use to play around. Lets see more about me I am a mother of two, a 5 years old and a 3 year old who are just crazy. So there a full time job. I speak Ivrit(Hebrew) and English, aint that a given. I fancy myself a historian, or at least thats what Ive gone to school for the last few years before I took a break to relax abit in life. All in all I like a good community where theres things to talk about. Well thats me kids in a nutshell, feel free to say hi I wont bite unless your names LostOne!!! lol :-D :-D

• 2 years later...
LoL, along time ago in a CE far far away I had a intro thread. Just recently I have come back more often to read and post. I guess I know some php, mysql, js, ajax, ect ect or at the least I have pulled them off in some scripts here an there. I sell nothing I code for nonone but myself. I have worked with Floydian and LostOne whom I consider good friends. I own a few sites, I guess Cove of Pirates would be the biggest one. I also own Aeon Sea and a few more which I wont mention due to the fact I don't won't people to know and the fact that they are just sites I use to play around. Lets see more about me I am a mother of two, a 5 years old and a 3 year old who are just crazy. So there a full time job. I speak Ivrit(Hebrew) and English, aint that a given. I fancy myself a historian, or at least thats what Ive gone to school for the last few years before I took a break to relax abit in life. All in all I like a good community where theres things to talk about. Well thats me kids in a nutshell, feel free to say hi I wont bite unless your names LostOne!!! lol :-D :-D

What Happen To aeonsea.com?

@ Vorless - sites go offline all the time may not have been making any money or they may not have had the time to run it anymore.

@ dave - you're a few years late.

@dominion I know that sites go offline. I seen many online games go offline.i am just glad i did not waste any money on aeon sea because i am not into short term online games. i knew this thread was very old i just want to see what someone would say about the reason why aeon sea was gone.

about making money i found out that Torn has made a million dollars but not in a single year.also it costs of Torn exceed well over £30,000 a month to keep running.

That is 100% true because it came stright from chedburn himself for which he post that in his forum. He was replying to a player.

@Dave Thank you very much