Jump to content
MakeWebGames

Ishraq

Members
  • Posts

    574
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9

Everything posted by Ishraq

  1. Ishraq

    Fight News

    Couldn't agree more. Also Yip Man :)
  2. Why I assumed you were jumping to a conclusion..... "Chaoticwars: (Since 2007) http://www.chaoticwars.net/ NationOfTheLost: (Since 2013) http://www.nationofthelost.com/ Ripped but changed the color, well done you? " The use of the "Since" shows your interests in making your point and you clearly researched. Then comes the use of that rhetorical question you clearly wanted to show that your boss and you just caught us red handed. Didn't work very well did it? If you replied to Dave's or Revolution's post just as NSC did with an apology at least. Everything would have been fine. All you have to do is question why the template was similar. Not start proving which site existed first.
  3. This game is made from McCodes V1 and the template can be bought from that site listed above. There is Red, Green and blue. (Maybe another colour or something). So its 100% legit. Sometimes I wonder how people like WildHosting even learn't how to program. Its clear they don't know how to google or even ask either site owners to see whether the template was custom, free or bought from a template site. Pffffffff this world is getting filled with idiots and losers.
  4. Is it free, illegal copy. Do they have any TOS?
  5. You need to read before you type. Guilty until proven not. That's my way. Did I say you are selling my template? You clearly said you ripped off my template on that attachment on the other thread. That's all i am on about. So you read first. Stupid. There isn't any excuse for ripping a persons template off other than to use it or sell it. I don't understand how you even had the guts to try do a comeback here. You will not win. You have no valid excuse. No evidence going your way. Just stop and let it go. Accept that you the hypocrite and thief. READ BEFORE YOUR POST. I'M LETTING YOU OFF... YOU WON'T LIKE WHAT COMES NEXT. TRUST ME. PS: I have a lot of free time after next week. When my uni year finishes so you will see. So stop and repent.
  6.   Exactly refer to http://makewebgames.io/showthread.php/44617-Mobsters-Template-For-Sale!?p=304303#post304303 and the attachment above you will see he clearly states that he has ripped my site off. This idiot better watch his back.
  7. yh people like ree(theif)cy are active on the forum.
  8. So I see, you ripped off the template and trying to give it out to people. You are such a hypocrite here and a thief. "anyone could have ripped" and here I see your the one who is dumb enough to rip the template. Also baiting out how Peter stores his files on his website. Well Done. You wanted good reputation to spread around MWG, you just flopped. Quit and get off this website for your own good. I have your home address. I will spread your name and tag around the whole of the globe, so they know who you are. You try to scam someone and they'll be able to smell you coming from a mile away.
  9. It is a quite decent show. Not really my type.
  10. Matt Damon
  11. well it will have to happen at some point
  12. haha. you guys need to give up.
  13. lol kids these days
  14. This is a warning. Do not post here or the server will overload.
  15. its 12:17 here and i win
  16. I know that I can actually win :)
  17. ehheeemmmm
  18. Ive been using http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_font.asp Its useful for many language.
  19. russell brand.
  20. Nope. Have you ever heard of italian cats?
  21. Yes. Would you drink and drive for €8000?
  22. benny hill
  23. Nope. Have you ever had a pet?
  24. Loved doing that. But then came karma and when i touched a table i felt chewing gums. yaaaaaak Have you ever stepped on animal poo?
  25. leonardo dicaprio
×
×
  • Create New...