Lol. Unblock me.
No offence but you hate mccodes and defame it then why you on here.
Is that hypocrisy or ironic. or both.
But you helped me out from the start just like a sensai. Unblock me and will finish it off.
Funny how the day you blocked me I was about to send the payment. Lol.
Come on bro.....
Grand Theft Auto IV,
FIFA 12,
Prison Break,
Uncharted: Among Thieves,
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit,
My PSN is tanv04857.
Will mostly play fifa 12 and gta.
Yh i think this looks really good for a starter.
Ask me to make something. It will look disgusting lol.
I like the text used and the simple stripey background.
But the font color seems a bit too dark and out of color.
You know what i mean?
Yawn.......
I'll be the judge. From this moment, why not everyone help Mccodes instead of complaining. If we don't see an improvement with their activity and behaviour then I'll allow people to carry on. I'll even spread the word about Mccodes' reliability.
When they become good and more active and etc....
Then we will be successful and we will know that we were the ones who helped Mccodes get onto their feet and this forum will be alive once again.
What you say?
(No moaners/hatred response)
The bare minimum stats for a user should be money crystals/points health and energy. and level. that's an engine
A premade game is with brave....strength agility......
Because some kind games don't need brave and strength and etc.
Am I right?
But everyone should get into the habit of getting a license of things instead of downloading it illegally.
But yh mccodes won't do anything but they are starting to track the sites down. Atleast they making a move.