Jump to content
MakeWebGames

Uridium

Members
  • Posts

    2,721
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    93

Everything posted by Uridium

  1. As the title suggests will an old copy of mccv2 work on todays php upgrade.....
  2. Just looking at some of the names from your list with a great big smile on my face, Would love to rewind the clock and have the fun we used to have on here. from the days of "Criminal Existence" when I had just started out with MCCODES...
  3. I think i still have the project V3 on a spare HD i'll have too dig it out
  4. you are aware that this Mod was made for NWE and not MCCODES ?
  5. I did finish the script but as FunMayHem have since closed the marketplace its no longer available I'll have toi look on some old hard drives to see if i can find a copy of it
  6. is it healing both users at same time ?
  7. Maybe Remove healing Item from healers inv when they use the HEAL. and if user doesnt have anything to heal anyone with the the HEAL option isnt displayed
  8. Count me in even if its only for Ideas
  9. im not sure but try not spacing the <?php example line 1 <?php rather than line 1 <?php
  10. I thought it was you fixing the wisecrime.com website ?
  11. I still see the forums error ? Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ''SELECT id, date_subbed, ft_id' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE) in /home3/tozwh5hh/public_html/forum.php on line 646
  12. i'll have a play see what i can find
  13. well done nice and fast :)
  14. worked for me however there is an issue with forums on your game Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ''SELECT id, date_subbed, ft_id' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE)
  15. Well done matey, damn I recall when we were all small time codies and look at you now America and Adobe. Excellent news Dave all the best
  16. Uridium

    Vouch for meh

    SRB he da man thats all ya need to know ? lol
  17. Uridium

    Mobile Design

    too make sure that the Phone recognises your cell/mobile page add this bit of script to your index or header.php page <SCRIPT> if( /Android|webOS|iPhone|iPad|iPod|BlackBerry|IEMobile|Opera Mini/i.test(navigator.userAgent) ) { var url = "http://m.wizwych.com/"; $(location).attr('href',url); } </script> obs change the URL to reflect to your site folder for the mobile/cell version. That way when a player who's on their phone plays it will AUTO go to the correct version.
  18. quit being a girl and man up whats done was done and its over the name ILLUSIONS has died not the person
  19. very true I apologise
  20. very well said. I must have made about 60 mods for MCCODES v2 and have enjoyed every minute creating them, Ive never actually made a fully working game, even though people tell me i am silly not too, I just dont like the thought of running a game..
  21. Who owns the rights to the RC engine ? I know IceColdCola owned it at one stage....
  22. hey i am the pope ?
  23. do people still need mods and is V2 still alive for the use of mods ?
  24. Cheers dave wiill do
  25. You da man Mr Kanna
×
×
  • Create New...