[mccode v2] Ranks Mod!!!!

KingRise

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [V2]Ranks Mod!!!![V2]

It's still not going to work

If you have them at level 4, their rank will be #0. If you have them at level 5, their rank will be #0. If you have them at level 6, their rank will be #1. Level 7? #2. 8 would be #3. In otherwords a rank per level.

Also you're loading the image 'images/rank/1'

I have been watching this post and found it quite interesting.

I didn't want to reply but it's 6.38am here i'm about to go to bed and i though why not. :)

Listen up people hear me now ;)

he's given you a script that WORKS Regardless of copyright pics. And anyway i bet half of you here wont use them pics and probably make your own up..

So quit moaning and give the guy a pat on the back for Sharing his Coding..

All ive seen on this forum is someone bitching about a mod. the mods are FREE so shut up sit down and stop being an ass..

So EvolutionG weldone matey and thanks for sharing. Ignore the stupid comments on here there only pissed they never thought of it first ;)

Some people on these forums still want to play things by the book you may not want to but us other's do!

Regardless of copyrighted pictures??? What the hell like i said some of us actually want to play by the book and don't want to use these images and you shouldn't be either.

How can the ranks be copyrighted, after a 95% of them are from the US Army..... So how can you say remove them, when its common knowledge about that. And I should know, as I was a Captain, in the US Army Ranger's http://www.us-army-info.com/pages/ranks.html

The ranks are not copyrighted but the images are a difference, i could go draw a picture of a laptop if i was to copyright it i would not be copyrighting laptop's would i but simply the image.

he's given you a script that WORKS Regardless of copyright pics. And anyway i bet half of you here wont use them pics and probably make your own up..

All ive seen on this forum is someone bitching about a mod. the mods are FREE so shut up sit down and stop being an ass..

So EvolutionG weldone matey and thanks for sharing. Ignore the stupid comments on here there only pissed they never thought of it first ;)

I second that... EVERYONE on this ****ing site always bags out on others for making a free mod... atleast its not a paid mod... everyone shut the **** up and stop bitching. Period.

Jesus this community hasn't got that bad that all people can do is just swear less of it please have some respect!

King[~EvolutionG™"]

zero not to be offensive or anything because i love your work......but this has not been done before..people have attempted to do it before but no body could do it.

so i made my own version whether people like it or not is irrelevant i still gave this away as a free mod...maby in the future i wont bother if this is all i am going to get

This mod has been made several times before heck even DBS made this and sold it before (it was without pictures though).

If you want rank & picture on view user i think this might be it

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Please correct me if i am wrong

Jesus, I sure hope noone has level 1000's on there games.

Deadlystate.com ;) top player 1010, economy is out of control there.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a little add to the code this will allow the ranks to change with out you doing it.

Tested and works 100% [V2]

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

it to long here i made it work i give you my word

oops i made a mistake but i fix it and now that works

• 4 weeks later...

I use this to make it show in the users profile. Works great just got done testing it.

put that below

then put

above this

it works great for me, don't flame me for posting in an old post of you like it use it if not then don't.

• 4 months later...

Re: [mccode v2] Ranks Mod!!!!

I know its an old post and I shouldn't be bringing it back to light again but I really like this mod and everything on the ranks.php works great but I cant get it to show on viewuser.php and its really bugging me.

Please can someone show me exactly where I should put it in that code?

I tried the above but I kept geting

unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_STRING

• 2 weeks later...

yea well done

How can the ranks be copyrighted, after a 95% of them are from the US Army..... So how can you say remove them, when its common knowledge about that. And I should know, as I was a Captain, in the US Army Ranger's http://www.us-army-info.com/pages/ranks.html

They can be copyrighted because someone from Activision or whatever company makes COD now, made them. So you are using their images. It's like going to google and using the main banner they have on their site for yours. It's not legal. You can make your own images for ranks, but don't use premages unless the creator allows you.

Re: Ranks Mod!!!!

Here you go people, I just toke out useless data

That is still useless code hardley all of that is needed lol, here.

Cleaner code!

Cleaner code!, lol.

• 4 months later...

uhm.... them images look very much like ones from COD4, im sure they would be copyrighted???

may wanna remove them :/ ? Try making your own!?

Copyright an official military isignia? hmmm, but if they were taken form CoD 4 then no worries ;)

Re: Ranks Mod!!!!

Here you go people, I just toke out useless data

That is still useless code hardley all of that is needed lol, here.

Cleaner code!

Cleaner code!, lol.

The code may look cleaner but the file will be bigger in size. If you were to use a list (ul and li) allong with CSS you could acheive something with a lot less code :)

• 3 months later...

this bugged me from when i first seen it on here.

what i have done is take this and incorporate it with the jobs.

i only have one job in my game, so this works great.

military game and they are enlisted in it. so thier rank is the job rank.

i have the insignia showing on the jobs.php page.

also the players rank now showing on viewuser.php as well.

minor edits needed to jobs.php and a good deal on viewuser.php

one sql to job ranks table.

i will post screen shots here when i get the gathered up.

and code edits to follow if anyone is interested.

• 8 months later...